[APP][Pro] Smappee - Make the smart grid revolution happen

It stopped working for me. When i go to the smappe integration and “repair”, the client id and secret are empty. Trying to login responds with invalid login and forwards me to app1pub.smappee.net to grant permission, which is already done. I tryed to temporary remove permission, but this ends up in an internal server error at smappee:

URI:	/dev/v3/oauth2/auth
SERVLET:	org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.dispatch.DispatcherServlet-42f0defa
CAUSED BY:	javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: org.apache.oltu.oauth2.common.exception.OAuthSystemException: No locations were specified
CAUSED BY:	org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: org.apache.oltu.oauth2.common.exception.OAuthSystemException: No locations were specified
CAUSED BY:	org.apache.oltu.oauth2.common.exception.OAuthSystemException: No locations were specified

I guuess, there is a problem at the smappee server

Hi Michael,

Yes, this is/was a problem at Smappee.

– Edwin

Hi Edwin,

I love the app. When it works, it really delivers some automation I was expecting from Smappee natively.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the app working anymore. Here is the issue I have at the authentication stage.

Can you help with this?

Best

Hi there,

Are you absolutely sure you entered all the credentials correctly?

– Edwin

Hi,

I’ve entered them the same way I did before and it was working…

Should I ask Smappee support to check my credentials?

Cheers

Hi, I’m trying to add another EV Wall charger to the Homey Pro.
After selecting the brand Smappee I’m getting an error saying “Missing parameters: client_secret client_id”
Where and how to I fix that?

That is weird. When I added 1 EV wall, you shouldn’t have to login again when you add a second charger.
It should use the same credentials.

Can you try to delete your device(s), re-install the app, and try to add them again?

– Edwin

All fixed - Due to the awesome creator :smiley:

Hi…
I have an Smappee Plus - Love that thing!!
*But @evdpol I can’t figure out how to add this to Homey? *

I have recieved API credentials, and I go through all into Smappe longin and choose my home - but no matter what unit I have chosen, it returns “no new units found”.

Is this lack of support for Smappee Plus?
Is there anyway this can be included in Homey?

*I would REALLY appreciate your support (or others) on this… *
*And I’d happyli give you my login credentials *
Thanks

Kind regards
Dennis B
Denmark

1 Like