[APP][PRO] Renault Z.E

Mine 2, around 9:15 everything was back ok :slightly_smiling_face: strange :thinking: but im happy :+1:

yeah super weird, mine also started working all of a sudden

I’m still missing the total milage.

I got my Clio Full Hybrid now. Would be great if you could add this one too, @Oreste_Dimaggio.
It’s available in My Renault and Home Assistant’s integration adds the vehicle, so should be doable for the Homey app too then?

I’d be happy to help you out with logs, information or whatsoever.

Everything works, except total milage. You can use this to make a Google list with information about each drive and batterycharge. At home or away.
Hope you can fix this? I still have to use home assistant until this is sorted.
Thanks a lot for all the hard work sofar!

Hello, for me everything is ok except the total km and the presence of the vehicle at home. Thank you for your work.

Sends out low battery warning every time the car is started (zoe ze50) for some reason. Says 0% battery but later it corrected itself and says battery is ok. Kind of annoying

It looks like the API is not working?

Yes been down since monday for me.

Unfortunately the Dacia app no ​​longer works here either. sees whether the vehicle is home, but no other information. flows no longer work either. Does anyone know a solution?

@Oreste_Dimaggio Homey app does not work for me anymore. Last time that happened, the My Renault phone app wos not working either so I guess it was a Renault server/api issue. But this time the MyRenault app works just fine

Is the developer not here anymore?

if i look at github it looks that renault changed ther endpoints of ther API. I think that have to change in the homey app.

@Oreste_Dimaggio any chance to update the app with the new api changes? If you are not maintaining the app anymore, maybe someone else can take over?

Sure,

i’ll be back in a week from my summer vacation and i’ll have a look at it.
Please hold on a few more days!

1 Like

Great news!

Hi,

Thanks for updating the app. But … I am sorry to say it still does not work …

Hope you will be able to fix it …

Hub

Are you using a Dacia or a Zoe?

Can you please try to delete and repair your Car in the app?

I’m using a Megane.
And tried also but it doesn’t work for me either.

Also with a Megane. Works for me when I set it up as a Dacia. The only value I actually miss is “Available Energy”. Possible to get it back?