[APP][PRO] Renault Z.E

I found the problem. Thanks for your feedback. Api response changed and i updated the app to reflect those changes.
Basically the app was not able to understand car position and for this reason “Car is at home” was never updated. Now it should work.

Can you please update test version with the new one (same url) and try back again?

Looking forward to your feedback!

Hi @Oreste_Dimaggio ,

I updated my app, restarted my homey and moved my car.

The location indicator is not up to date. :

The rest looks ok.

Here is a diag report if that helps

9841baeb-018e-43c5-af3d-3fa01010861f

Please try this version and tell me it has been solved

It’s the same

Hi, I just started using this app. It works (only not with the location showing as “Home”) for displaying all settings.
Now I want to stop the car charging when it reaches 90%, but when I activate the stop charging option in a flow I receive the following message:

if it helps, I don’t have any data here either:

Can someone help? I cant connect my Dacia spring
Homey say everytime
No device found.
My Dacia App ist working

Would tou be willing to add hybrid Renaults as well, @Oreste_Dimaggio?

Is it possible to limit how often this app calls the Renault API or does somebody know how to create an extra (for example Homey) user at Renault for the same car?

app is calling Renault apis every 7 minutes to be compliant with renault quota.

This is not causing any issue to me with Dacia App which is working correctly.

Any issues on your side?

Yes i havent data today

Sometimes when I use the Renault app itself, data won’t be displayed as if I was making too much requests.
So for example I couldn’t pre-heat the car, after disabling the Homey app, I could pre-heat it again.

since homey 11.0 the homey renault app does not update at all, anyone else having this problem? everything works fine on the renault phone app

Same problem here. I’ve completely removed the Renault and Dacia app, added the Spring. Only thing that is coming in is the total milage.

Checked it today and now in insights battery is correct but the tile still shows 0% and is unusable i flows.

No battery status in Homey anymore. The My Renault app on my phone does not display battery status either

Dacia app on my smart phone works fine, home assistant with Dacia integration works fine. I use home assistant with homey for Dacia automations for now. Would really like to use a direct Dacia Homey app, but it doesn’t work anymore.

Same problem for me with ZOE.

here the same…
my Zoe don’t share any data with the homey. And the MyRenault app don’t shows my battery %

Both the Homey app and My Renault android app startet working again for me today. No changes made.