[APP][Pro] Powerview- Luxaflex & Hunter Douglas

Without a Homey flow. Roller was still moved through a PowerView schedule. So the limits disappeared just by importing the roller into Homey.

@RobbyMoody Iā€™m trying to understand the issue.
What do you mean by. importing into Homey?

Can you describe what you did, so I can try to reproduce maybe?

Hi all

The powerview hub gen 3 is very expensive

Dies it work with other manufacturers also ( somfy for example ) or just luxaflex ?

I have somfy / luxaflex / brel ā€¦ would be nixe if something can be combined ā€¦

@Dennis_H74 luxaflex is a closed off ecosystem, so you canā€™t combine these products with other brands

Okidokie ā€¦. Hub nr 3 then :pensive:

1 Like

Installing the PowerView app in Homey and adding my shades in ā€˜devicesā€™ without
making any flows.

@RobbyMoody also when you only add the hub and not the individual shades?

Havenā€™t tried that. But to test I just reinstalled powerview and added the hub. Will seeā€¦

@RobbyMoody my guess is that that will work. In the powerview API thereā€™s a strange behaviour which breaks the limits of a device (when controlling individually). Itā€™s really unpredictable. Only adding the hub should be fine and youā€™ll be able to run Scenes from Homey :slight_smile:

I believe you are right. Since I added just the hub but not the individual shades everything seems to work fine.
Do you have any options to fix this issue? (Probably not because itā€™s API relatedā€¦)

@RobbyMoody no unfortunately not. Already reported to Luxaflex

@martijnpoppen
After two weeks the roller lost itā€™s limits again. So the bug is also present when only using scenes and not individual shades.
Unfortunately this renders the Powerview app useless in my situation.

@RobbyMoody this is something i already send to HD. But no reply in that. Will have a check with what i can do

Can you send a report of the app to me?

I already removed the app from Homeyā€¦

@RobbyMoody alright !

Hi

im intressted to know why Powerview gen.3 from Hunter douglas/luxaflex dosent work with an Athom Homey Bridge?

Im in the market to buy a new Homey and i have read it only works with Homey Pro?

Hi @David_bergqvist
I have a call with Hunter Douglas this wednesday about that topic :slight_smile:

Hello @martijnpoppen ! I am trying to add my shades. Within the homey app i cannot find them, so I need to enter the IP address of the hub; what I did, after that, Iā€™m getting the following error: Cannot read properties of null (reading ā€˜lengthā€™). Could you please help?

Diagnostisc report: 0149146a-d93a-4b0a-90fd-f1478a1e873a

@Joe.ri Did you connect your Hub/Gateway first?

New app update (LIVE: 2.7.2):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: FIX: Shade pairing

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Powerview - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)