[APP][PRO] Nibe MyUplink

Thats the word, thanks!

@Kennet_Karlstrom - would you be willing to add me as a user of your device, so i can see the datapoints you have? The fact that you can not access menu item 3.3 (status) from the app looks wrong.
If it’s OK with you, you can add me by the following steps:

1. Browse to MyUplink site
  2. Choose “System Profile” from the top menu
  3. Choose “Security” from the left menu
  4. Add my email as a user
    I promise not to change any setting of your device, I just want to take a look at the datapoints and menu items.

When you prefix the capabilities with alarm_, meter_ or measure_ they should appear in the device settings to choose from.

Yes, I am aware of it, the problem is that my datapoints are dynamic since not all the devices support the same capabilities.

Do if I see during runtime that the device supports a temperature measurement (F-Series), I am dynamically adding a capability named measure_temperature on the device init function.

I think that once you add a dynamic capability, and not a static one in the driver.compose.jeson, it does not add the indicator.

I am not sure – need to check it.

Ah yes, I see. It’s been a while since I wrote Homey apps. Back then (sdk2) I remember you could use setUnavailable() short timeout setAvailable() to reload the device UI. But that could have been a useful bug, I don’t remember clearly.

Hello I am unable to add my Nibe S1155-6 PC EM 3X400V in Nibe MyUplink the connection is okay but when I like to add my device it stops with “Querying MyUplink For Device Capabilities: Fan-Speed and Temperature” but my heatpump has no fan it is a water/water heatpump, do I do something wrong or is it not yet supported. ? Thanks in advance.

I also get the message “pairsession_not_found”.

Can you send a screenshot of your app settings page?
Make sure you hide tbe username and password

Please uncheck the “legacy mode” checkbox. Remove your device and add it again.
Pleaese let me know if it helped.

I removed the app and reinstalled it after trying to connect I received this message.

And this is waiting for ever.

This is the rigt setting (without the legacy mode)
Can you please leave it as is, and send diagnostic report?

The three screenshots in the last reply belongs together and it stays in the last screen with "Querying … " and to get there I have to enable the legacy mode, when I disable the legacy mode I get “Failed to connect” and when I add the heat-pump I will get "Encountered an unexpected error value: “undefined”. "
I think the app wants to read the Fan-Speed and stops.

At this moment I am unable to generate a diagnostic report.

Please follow these instructions:

1. Uninstall the app
  2. Reinstall the app
  3. Go to app settings page, put only username and password. Don’t put client-id and client-secret and don’t check the legacy mode checkbox
  4. Click save settings, you will get the red icon
  5. Close the settings window (even though you failed to connect) and send diagnostic report.

Dear gal, the installation screenshots I shared with you came from my PC via http:\my.homey.app and so far this worked for my other devices, but I didnot test it with my mobile.

So after your instructions, the installation worked fine via my mobile and with “Querying” it scans all sensors after which I get the icon neatly added to homey.
And can see what the power consumption is.

Code for the diagnostic report:5586f57f-eef5-4b3f-a003-38dca3cd0e38

Ok – glad to hear that the issue is resolved for you.

Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Dear Gal thanks a lot for your time en support. :grinning: :+1:

My pleasure :blush:

Hi Gal,

Thank you for creating this beautiful and useful app. Really fantastic work. There is already quite a bit of functionality in it. Is it also possible that you will add the control of the mechanical ventilation (NIBE ERS S10) to this app in future updates? I understood that the ventilation can already be controlled on the F series.

This ventilation on the NIBE S series is also linked to the NIBE heat pump and can also be controlled via MYUplink.

Yours sincerely,
Wouter