Midea Heat Pump with KJRH-120F

Dear Homey users,

Let me ask your help. I have a midea heat pump with KJRH-120F wifi capable control panel.
I am a little bit lost which kind of device it would be in homey. Do we have any supported way to add Midea Clould or direct integration with this device?

I have just the officially app which called MSmartHome (MSmartHome). But not sure this would be the way. I haven’t found any midea called app. But maybe there is another branded app which can handle this.

In case somebody has info about it please share with me.
Thanks!
Best regards,
Mihaly

1 Like

Did you figure it out already? I have the same question, but it seems right now there is no app for this.

No response on homey side, neither on midea side. :frowning: so i need to use the midea app to control the heat pump.
At least we are two with the same tech base :slight_smile:

Have the same question
/j

The Midea eco system is on my radar for adding support (as a community app) but I will say that I am doubtful I would be adding support for heat pumps as I don’t have one myself.

2 Likes

Great to hear it!
Not sure how the API system works and how special the heat pumper. However, let me know if you need just a test system. I can be a tester with my system.

Hello,
I would be happy if the Midea stick was supported.
Unfortunately there is no adapter in Iobroker.
This stick is built into many Midea devices.
For me it is a dehumidifier.
The devices are now controlled with the smart home app.