[WIP] [APP] Nibe S-Series via Modbus

Hi,

I’m working on an app for my Nibe S-Serie (S1155-6PC) to read out values like temperatures, brine temperatures, pump statusses, etc… It’s not connecting through MyUplink API, but through modbus (over TCP), which is built-in in the S-Series.

Things I would like to add, but not yet done, is the RMU S40 as a device.
At this stage no flows are created for the app, but if there is good use case to do so, I’ll try to add that too.

Example:

Anyone interested to have such an app? If so, I have to polish it a bit, add some additional stuff.

2 Likes

Hi Erik,

I’m very interested. I have a new S1155-6 with active cooling module myself and would like to link this with Homey.

I’d like to help testing your new app. And do you plan to make the code available on GitHub?

Hi Roelof,

I didn’t develop it any further, but got pretty far with most important sensors, just for myself.
Share code on GitHub is no issue.

I never published it to the official Homey store or something like that. If you want you may continue with the code? As I decided to switch back ho Home Assistant and not using the Homey Pro at the moment.

This is what I have sofar:

Still some things needs to be better coded.

– Erik

Hallo Erik,

I also have an S1155-6PC and want to integrate it in “Myhomey” but how do you get the modbus data and is it possible to receive your test version

gr
Roel

Hi Roel, I’m not actively developing it anymore.
The code is on GitHub: GitHub - x-erik/eu.nibe-modbus: This repository contains an Homey Pro app for Nibe S-Series.

Feel free to fork and make modifications and test off course.
Also you could ping @RoelofO who was interested in the same code as well.

Good luck.

– Erik