[APP][Pro] Mercedes Me App (Release 1.0.3)

Yes, I have it. It does appear to be the same problem. It’s worrying that suspending the app didn’t solve the problem.

I have published a new test version. This should revert to the defined polling interval if a “Forbidden” error is returned. I have also added setting to the device so each API polling interval can be changed.

Ok, but this did not help any at my end. tried the usual stuff… repair and restart.

Could you send the log again so I can make sure the new code is working.

Sent a new log after 1.0.1

to me it seems like an error is created every few seconds?

To are right, I hadn’t detected the Forbidden error correctly. New test version in the store will hopefully fix that.

Thanks for trying. But also this fix did not help :smiling_face_with_tear:

All I can suggest is to disable the app for a few hours (maybe overnight) to give everything a chance to settle down.
If it still fails then contact Mercedes to see if they have any suggestions.
Unfortunately, as I no longer have a Mercedes, I can’t test things any further or contact them myself.

Thanks for pushing the new version @Adrian_Rockall . I’ll give feedback about the timers. Default for EV Battery seems to be 120s, let’s see whether it works together my other application…
@Kai_Engvik I had to disable the app for several hours to get it work again. We don’t know yet how the REST API gets into the forbidden state.

Had it disabled overnight. No luck. Contacted Merc Dev already yesterday. Thanks for your effort anyway.

Short update, HV Battery polling still works without issues with 120s interval. Same with my other app…

@Kai_Engvik any news from merc dev?

Not working from my end. MB dev says they are on it. They have asked for endpoint URL. I’m not sure of it, do you have a clue?

https://api.mercedes-benz.com/vehicledata/v2/vehicles/${vehicleId}/containers/electricvehicle

1 Like

@R5Turbo Has been working stable again for 2 days or so… Also, now the updating is continousely. Before it was once every hour

1 Like

I’m back at the “EV Forbidden” message. Timer for EV was at 120s, as well as for my other application. I’ve lifted the value for both apps to 5min which should be below the rate limit. App is stopped now and I hoped that it will recover. After a few hours. Let’s see.
@Kai_Engvik what was the outcome of your support question from the mercedes guys regarding the issue? How did they fix it?

Blockquote

Probably nothing I guess. They said nothing, and closed the issue when I confirmed it worked again.

When adding the car (devices) to my homey. I got a “bad request”. This was do to a wrong VIN value in the Mercedes Me Homey App configution. To find and copy past the VIN, login to the Mercedes Me Dashboard, found there Mit dashboard | Mercedes-Benz and then click on the car.

1 Like

Hello everyone.

I have followed the steps to create the API and I have obtained the client data and secret key.

Once I put the data in the Homey app, it gives me the error:

• Internal Server Error. Login error.

Has anyone had the same thing?

Thank you very much in advance.

Did you copy and paste the credentials as it is easy to mistype and that is normally the cause of that error.