[APP][Pro] MapMyLocation

It can with a new app :wink: Not with this one.

Coming soon. But im sorry not :poland: support. Text will be :netherlands:
Maby later on i can translate all cards.

Just what I was looking for, I don’t mind that there will be no Polish, I see that there is English :D, I can’t wait :smiley:

English is a requirement from Athom. Fine thats all working fine now.

:sparkles: Update 1.0.11

New live version!

FIX

• Bug in action card with address

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - MapMyLocation - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

Very nice app, I see the new location provides all usefull links. But I just need the address :slight_smile: is it possible to add the readable address as a additional tag?
And as an additional request, see if a coordinate is within a zone?
Then when my car is parked in front of the house I can start my charger automatically :slight_smile:

@Kaoh For my understanding: You want to convert a coordinate to address and export it in a token?

Yes, i get coordinates from another flow, so using your app yo convert to a readable address and the use that to log and for compare functions

Okay can you show me your coordinate flow?

On request of @Kaoh soon available the option to convert gps coordinates to a address in a brand new app < converter > follow this app here
:point_right:t2: [APP][Pro] < converter > for Homey don’t forget to give it a like, so you don’t mis any news.

c_forum_banner

3 Likes

:sparkles: Update 1.2.1

New live version!

New

• Red marker in images
  • Location image tag

Change

• App category into localization

More - apps - MapMyLocation - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

:sparkles: Update 2.0.3 :warning: BREAKING :warning:

New test version!

New

• Deleted both trigger cards
  • Tokens are directly available from action cards

:exclamation: Only advanced flows!

Will this app also work with p2000 app?

Or do you need the maps api ?

Same api. But then do you want from p2000?

@LRvdLinden Is there a reason why this app keeps on creating new location images, instead of just updating just the one?

If I look in the images section of the developer portal I see for example one set of graphs for my solar panels, but I see 14 location images (which is all that I have generated up to now)

Won’t this fill up my device when I’m generating a lot of location images?

Not the answer you’re looking for, but restarting an app removes it’s images, so a workaround could be to restart the app (automatically) once I a while

1 Like

Would it be possible to make a action card based on ‘Location address is’ where the input is one string (and result is a url for Google maps)?

i would like to use that together with the icall calendar app to transfer a location in an appointment to a Google-url for navigation.

Also I see some opportunities together with ANWB-app; to check estimated travel time early.

Yes you can. I currently have this action card active in a development version. I will publish it this week.

2 Likes

:world_map: Update 2.1.0

New Test version!

New

:world_map: New Action Card for Location Tokens with Addresses: We’ve added a new action card designed specifically for location tokens that already contain an address. This enhancement allows for easier and more streamlined location-based automations. Whether you’re setting up a geofence or triggering an action based on a specific location, this new feature makes it simpler than ever. Update your app now to take advantage of this convenient addition and elevate your location-based smart home experiences!

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of MapMyLocation, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and logging for user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience.
Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

:star2: Discover Enhanced Features and Improved Performance! :rocket::world_map:

Upgrade to the latest version of MapMyLocation to enjoy a smoother and more refined user experience. We’ve implemented various improvements under the hood to optimize performance and enhance usability.

With MapMyLocation, effortlessly convert GPS coordinates and addresses into Google Maps location images and route URLs. Whether you’re tracking a journey or setting up location-based automations, MapMyLocation makes it easy to visualize and share locations. Don’t miss out—update today and explore the possibilities!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - MapMyLocation - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:warning: Important Notice: MapMyLocation Utilizes Google Maps Static API for Images!

Please note that MapMyLocation uses the Google Maps Static API to generate location images. To ensure uninterrupted service, you’ll need to create your own API key through the Google Developers Console.

:link: Create your Google Maps Static API key here: Google Maps Static API Key

Once you’ve obtained your API key, simply enter it in the MapMyLocation settings to continue enjoying the app’s features without any interruptions.

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

See new test version :point_down:

:world_map: Update 2.1.2

New Live version!

:warning: BREAKING CHANGES:

:arrows_counterclockwise: Action Card Renaming: We’ve renamed some action cards for clarity and consistency. Check your flows if they are not broken.

New

:world_map: New Action Card for Location Tokens with Addresses: Introducing a new action card tailored for location tokens that already include an address. This enhancement simplifies and streamlines location-based automations. Whether you’re setting up a geofence or triggering an action based on a specific location, this new feature makes it easier than ever. Update your app now to leverage this convenient addition and elevate your location-based smart home experiences!

:no_entry_sign: New Action Card for Location Tokens Without Images: Additionally, we’ve introduced a new action card for Location Tokens without accompanying images. This provides flexibility in your location-based automations, allowing you to craft precise and tailored flows without image constraints.

:no_entry_sign: New Action Card for Addresses Without Images: Additionally, we’ve introduced a new action card for addresses without accompanying images. This provides flexibility in your location-based automations, allowing you to craft precise and tailored flows without image constraints.

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of MapMyLocation, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and logging for user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience.
Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

:star2: Discover Enhanced Features and Improved Performance! :rocket::world_map:

Upgrade to the latest version of MapMyLocation to enjoy a smoother and more refined user experience. We’ve implemented various improvements under the hood to optimize performance and enhance usability.

With MapMyLocation, effortlessly convert GPS coordinates and addresses into Google Maps location images and route URLs. Whether you’re tracking a journey or setting up location-based automations, MapMyLocation makes it easy to visualize and share locations. Don’t miss out—update today and explore the possibilities!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - MapMyLocation - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:warning: Important Notice: MapMyLocation Utilizes Google Maps Static API for Images!

Please note that MapMyLocation uses the Google Maps Static API to generate location images. To ensure uninterrupted service, you’ll need to create your own API key through the Google Developers Console.

:link: Create your Google Maps Static API key here: Google Maps Static API Key

Once you’ve obtained your API key, simply enter it in the MapMyLocation settings to continue enjoying the app’s features without any interruptions.

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket: