[APP][Pro] ANWB for Homey

forum_banner_anwb

ANWB for Homey

This app allows Homey to send a Routeplanner to your favourite messaging app or check the current files in The Netherlands. All instruction ar in Dutch only.

Currently has support for:

• :speech_balloon: Notification after planning route (or ask it with action card later on)
  • :clock1: Arrival time, delay, duration and distance
    :world_map: Route information
  • :speech_balloon: File information
  • :gear: Trigger flow when delay is above x minutes (set in device settings)

Download in the Homey App Store!

:gear: Install this app and add ANWB Routerplanner as device. Departure location and arrival location should be entered as GPS coordinates in the device settings. Via GPS-coordinaten.nl you can easily convert your address.

Example Flow

:speech_balloon: Supported languages:

• :us: English
  • :netherlands: Dutch

:computer: Apps made by @LRvdLinden

See for more apps link below 👇🏻 or just open the pull down.

Contributions

If you appreciate this apps, contribute to future development by making a paypal contribution

or buy me a couple of :beers: or a :coffee: with iDeal or Bunq.me or become a surporter on Patreon

4 Likes

I’m already excited.

If you need beta tester, let me no

1 Like

I have already submitted it for approval. Depending on Athom, he will be available tomorrow or after the weekend.

I have installed the app and it works fantastic!!

Great Job.

1 Like

Thanks!!

This is really cool!
Since I don’t have one default office location, it would be great if I could be flexible in the location. So instead of having a fixed address/GPS location in the device settings, running a flow with tags instead.
Do you consider this would be feasible?

1 Like

Because to do so, I can remove it from device settings and create an action card for this. Whether this is ideal I don’t know. You can create multiple devices for now anyway. I’ll give it some thought.

I was thinking of getting the address info from my calendar and running it through an action card.

What about having a default home and office location in the device, and an action card to override the default location?

1 Like

One more thing… Every time I try to open the settings to set my GPS location, the Homey app crashes completely.
Curious whether I’m the only one experiencing this issue.

With version HP and OS? Im have a HP23 with latest beta OS and no issues.

HP19 v10.0.0

The first flows have already been created.
However, I am running into a small problem.
The travel time is communicated as follows: 00:30.

However, this is then read out on a speaker at half past twelve in the morning.

Is this something that you can convert in a way, for example through a flow?

What exactly do you want to convert?

00:30 to 30

1 Like

You could try working with a split, see a similar example here: Removing part of string

1 Like

Did you find a solution for this problem? I’m having the exact same problem.

No

@Upsilon @Bulletcather see answer [APP][Pro] ANWB Routeplanner - #15 by MrBlue

My reply was about the problem with the homey app crashing when I want to edit the coordinates.

One more thing… Every time I try to open the settings to set my GPS location, the Homey app crashes completely. Curious whether I’m the only one experiencing this issue.

Here, I don’t see those problems and use multiple devices.