[APP][Pro] ANWB for Homey

Can it be because I’ve got the old homey? (2016)

I tried reinstalling the app and device but that doesn’t work either. As soon as I tap the line to edit the data the Homey app crashes.

It could be. I don’t have one, so I can’t reproduce it either.

I experienced the same issues. I then used the webinterface to change the values instead.

Though, I disabled the app for a while jow since it was providing unexpected output

Hi, first of all, thanks for this amazing app!

When I use a device trigger to get new route information I got 4 push notifications. I think there are more than 1 route to go to my location. Hoe should I handle that?

I want to suggest to change the name of the action card from ‘Toon routeplanner’ to ‘Haal nieuwe route op’. Because I was confused about what it should do…

Indeed, it also gives you an alternate route. Thanks for the suggestion regarding the title.

Feature request: I would like to change the destination with a flow.

Use case:
Homey checks our calendars and destinations and predicts when we will use our electric car. I’ve added our common destinations and excluded the local ones, but I could fully automate this if Homey could calculate the driving distance, and when the destination is larger than 25 kilometers, then the car should be charged sufficiently before the activity starts.

:sparkles: New (test) version 2.0.3

Try the test version here:
Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Changed

• App name ANWB Routeplanner into ANWB

New:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - ANWB - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

Would it be possible to have the “Vertraging” tag as number? So we can compare the delay larger than certain minutes?

Can you explain the use of the delay trigger in the settings?

I have added two device (Home → Work and Work->Home). Two flows as the one you have as example, one for each device, so one in the morning and one a refresh in the afternoon. I have set the delay trigger on 0 minutes.

It seems I get now multiple responses on the time I refresh the information. Two times the same ones.

I get also responses on the different moments than the ones in the flow. I expect this is due to the delay trigger.

By delay Trigger, I mean above how many minutes of delay you want a trigger. Example there is 5min delay on the route and you have set 4min, then the flow will trigger.

ok, so this delay will be triggered as soon as it is detected. And not only on the moments I refresh (show route planner) the data via a flow. If I don’t want to get alerts during the night I have to add extra option to the flow of “There is a new route planning”

I am missing a tag with the delay in minutes as a number so that I can use that in a flow. 00:00 format is not useful for that.

Hi, It was requested earlier and I am going to amend it soon. [APP][Pro] ANWB for Homey - #28 by oklie

1 Like

:sparkles: New (test) version 2.0.4

Try the test version here:

Changed

More - apps - ANWB - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email and issues in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

:sparkles: New (Live) version 2.0.5

Changed

• New device images

Try the live version here:

this one works fine. Checking the information from ANWB I have found that that instead of having a number in Delay, I see that the traffic time is increased. So I better also check for an increase in traffic time (normal, say 10 minutes - traffic time > 5 minutes) to detect traffic delays.

Would it be possible to have traffic time as a number variable too?

Version 2.0.4 or above is with a number variable.

not for “Duur” . In my routes the “duur” is increasing instead of adding a “Vertraging”. It seems slow traffic is not a “Vertraging” only when there is a “file”.

Ahh ckeck! After the holidays i can make a number tag instead text.

Please add two:

Number: Delay in minutes
String: Delay

Then a flow is easy to make. when → delay in minutes > 10 → pushnotification → Delay in string