[APP][Pro] ANWB for Homey

That’s cumbersome. You can then also use number tag in your pushnotification

Having some problems with the traficjam app. The flow is sending random traficjams. See flow below.
Did Some testing and it looks like it takes the first traficjam thats in the list
Any ideas?

I will take a look next week. Currently very busy with P2000 for a while.

No problem

Can you also check if two routes advices can avoided? I get always two routes to work. One route is about 20 minutes traveltime and the other is 27 minutes traveltime. In the config I have requested the fasted route, so I expect 1 route, not 2.

2 Likes

Will also look into this

1 Like

@Seniix3 Add a device first :wink:

I noticed that I forgot to add the device. :slight_smile: That’s why I deleted the reply.

Indeed same issue, here sometimes get 3, sometimes 2 route options, while I only selected fasted route. Tks for the great app though!

Anybody experiencing this issue?
I have 2 routes, doesnt matter which one I call " show route" for, only one of the “planning changed” triggers react. strange. Interesting to know: the last added route is the one that reacts to both show-triggers

See image of a repro: doesnt matter to which " Toon Routeplanner" I linkt the start button to, both times I only get the " alet " push message.

edit:
@LRvdLinden some more information: i’ve added a third route, then all “toon routeplanner” calls are triggering this 3rd route/device’s " new routeplanning" .

Then removed the 3rd device: no triggers were reacting anymore until an app restart.
After restart we are back to the original issue: only the latest (2nd now) " new route" is triggering for all routes.

As a workaround i am using a variable:
start → set busy=no → show route
on route changed → if busy==no → set busy=yes, and do something else only once :wink:

1 Like

Update :red_car:v2.0.6

New Live version!

:star2: Embrace the future with ANWB App v2.0.6, designed for optimal performance on the Homey Pro! :rocket:

New

:memo: Brand New Changelog Page: Exciting news! We’ve introduced a brand new changelog page to the ANWB App. Now, stay informed about all the latest changes, updates, and improvements in one convenient location.

:gear: New App Settings Page: Introducing a revamped app settings page for ANWB App! Now, conveniently navigate to:

• :memo: Changelog: Stay updated with the latest changes and improvements in the app.
  • :speech_balloon: Forum: Join the community discussion, share experiences, and connect with other users.
  • :arrows_counterclockwise: Latest App Version: Quickly access information about the latest version of the app for updates and enhancements.

Fix

:lady_beetle: Single Route Display: We’ve resolved an issue in the ANWB Routerplanner where the app was displaying two different routes continuously. With this fix, the app will now correctly display only one route at a time, providing a more streamlined and focused navigation experience.

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - ANWB - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on Ko-Fi or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

Fixed!

That’s strange. You gave each device a unique name?

Update :red_car:v2.0.8

New Live version!

:star2: Embrace the future with ANWB App v2.0.8, designed for optimal performance on the Homey Pro! :rocket:

New

:camera: Rijkswaterstaat Traffic Cameras : We’re thrilled to announce the integration of Rijkswaterstaat traffic cameras as a new camera capability in the Traffic Jam Device! Users can now access live feeds from traffic cameras spanning the A1 through A27 highways directly through the device interface. Stay informed about traffic conditions and plan your route more effectively.

:warning: The cameras can only be seen via Homey mobile app and not via web.

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - ANWB - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on Ko-Fi or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

Jup, just like the repro/example image.
Alet werk-thuis
Emi werk-thuis

Different start location, same destination.

Some more info: After restarting homey (unrelated restart) both routes now activate the other trigger. I tried restarting the app yesterday but this didn’t happen then, only now after restarting homey, maybe just coincidence.

Today I tried to uninstall/reinstall, this does not fix the problem

I tested the camera.
But the camera are all only black

Here they work. Hit refresh button.

I still get this error

@Bulletcather and in Homey app?