[APP][Pro] Life360

Thanks! Currently i am working to upgrade all my apps from sdk2 to sdk3 so that they are still working from 1.1.2023. This is quite a lot of work as i am also refactoring things. And because this is volunteer work i will do this only when i have no other plans. However i can put it on the list but don’t expect this be integrated soon.

4 Likes

What great news that you are working on upgrades for your apps to bring them to SDK 3, @MarcelT!

Enjoy the beers I sent you on PayPal for some well deserved relaxation in between of working on your apps.
(That is not meant to encourage, just to thank you!)

1 Like

I installed your application at it seems to work pretty well. The home range is 100m and is syncronised avery 1 minute.
I want to open the gate and turn the lights in the garden on when I come home but often i have to wait before the system is aware that i’m there… I tried to increase the home range but the it opens the gate even when I’m on another road near the house…
Is there a solution for this? I suppose that i’m not the only one with this problem…

Can somebody explain me how the ‘Distance from Homey’ is determined? For me the value never changes = 31,9 km (even when I’m home next to the Homey) !
Sync and other values seems to be ok.
Thx!

It is an calculation between coordinates of homey and the coordinates of the app received from life360 user.

What is the app setting ‘show invisible’ for?

:slight_smile: That’s a leftover from the previous implementation that I need to implement. But the new API is not working anymore with this. So probably it will be removed.

1 Like

Is there any way to run a trigger when the device was last updated?

There is currently a malfunction going on at life360… after restarting my homey yesterday I can no longer log in

There are indeed issues reported on other platforms. Problem seems to occur after restarting the app or restarting homey. Hope it ll be fixed soon.

1 Like

hopefully @MarcelT can solve it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Since this weekend “Place” isn’t being loaded in Homey anymore. App became useless because of that. Hope you can fix it soon @MarcelT

Life360 has change its undocumented api adress from api.life360.com to api-cloudfront.life360.com. So if @MarcelT can change that the app will start to work again!

This was already for the last half year. I have made an update maybe it works now as I do not have issues.

4 Likes

It works again thank you :heart:

1 Like

Now it works for me allso! That was really fast done! @MarcelT

Thanks for a great app and all your work with it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick solution!

1 Like

Hey any Idea why I might not see the tiles I added in Life360 app? I should be able to add them to Homey through your app, no? Only finds the people I added, not devices like the Tile beacons…
Thx

Thanks MarcelT, it works again! :hugs:

@MarcelT any ideas regarding the Tiles I added in Life360?