[APP][Pro] Honeywell Evohome discussion topic

For me, the web app does not, i see it only in the details - sorry for the delay after your post, but I could not post more than 1 reply as I was still a “newby” :wink:

Change the layout in the webgui.(left corner)

then is also in de device tile

1 Like

Yup, that is indeed required to show all

Hi, Thanks, that helped on the Web Gui :blush:
But in the day-to-day activities, I use mostly the app on my mobile, and there I can choose the layout :frowning:. But that is not the Evohome apps problem :wink:

@ralfvd Hi, can you see when will push stable v3 version?

Hi, Version 3 is now -finally- pushed to stable! Please report any issues you’ll see, it is a big update.

3 Likes

Helaas verliest de app steeds de verbinding met Honeywell. In de app lijkt de temperatuur dan aangepast, maar er gebeurt niks op de thermostaat en radiatorknop. Na homey opnieuw opgestart te hebben werkt alle weer (voor even).

This is probably rather due to the legendary instability of the Honeywell servers rather than Homey:
https://downdetector.com/status/honeywell/

External causes could be:
https://ensupport.getconnected.honeywellhome.com/s/article/Communication-with-the-system-is-lost-notification?language=en_US

Hi. I just started with homey coming from openhab (raspberry platform reliability, need to dig into Linux and programming all the time) and want to get my Evohome working with my new homey pro.
I installed the app, provided credentials but getting 300000 ms time out whatever I do. I must say we have 10 thermostats and this might take too much time to load within the timeout limit. Can you help please?
Txs
Luc

What do you mean by 10 thermostats? Are you referring to HR92?

I have 9x HR92 2x round unit.
No issues at all
Also controlling electrical heater using a combination of honeywell and homey

1 Like

Here is how you can use the electrical heater

yes I mean HR92’s

Hi All. I finally got all my HR92 valves in. Not exactly sure what did it, but after several other installs and Homey restarts, It finally discovered all my valves.

1 Like

Hello! Many thanks for writing this app. I have the Honeywell Evohome WiFi.

I wonder if it would be possible to make variables (read). I mean to have the room temperatures available as variables so that logic (smaller than) can be used.

These are already available as tags

1 Like

many thanks!! That’s strange. In this same manner, I have a lot of tags from other devices, I use these often with logic, but with Honeywell I do not have any such tags. I will try to reinstall the App and try to get it to work. Do you have Evohome WiFi as well?
UPDATE: after reinstalling the App and creating devices, I have tags. It was a strange issue on my side. Thanks!

If the topic is solved you can tick the answer that was the solution:

1 Like

Sorry, I am logged in, but I have no such possibility. Perhaps you have more rights.

Sorry my mistake.
That only works when you are the creator of the topic.

You posted a question in a discussion topic created by someone else.
Forget my remark (keep it for a time when you create a topic yourself)

1 Like