[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

Yes, touching heatlink, means activating heatlink and bypassing your thermostat.

So if i want to deactivate the heatlink for a longer period i have to disable my flows with temperature settings with the Heatlink? Otherwise the Heatlink is getting active again.

Yes correct. I use heatlink the other way round. I keep my thermostat doing the normal scheduled stuff for my home and when nobody is home heatlink is activated on 15c till I get back and I turn it off, where thermostat falls back to its program.

Heatlink had no intelligence on warming up or pre-heat the house to reach a certain temperature in the living room. It just set a target temperature and the cv heating will start. While my opentherm thermostat starts heating earlier in the morning on a economical slower process of warming the house on a lower capacity.

1 Like

I don’t use the timer programs of my thermostat. :smiley:
We turn on the heating when we are getting cold. Isolation of the house is pretty good.
The heatlink automaticly turns of the heating at 22:00 weekdays and at the weekend at 23:00.
We use less gas by only turning on the heater when we start to feel chilly than by automatically turning the heater on every day.
House is also reasonably insulated.
These days if it is still 20.5 degrees at 22:00. in the evening, it will still be about 19 degrees the next morning.

I restarted/repowered the device and that helped.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back with your answer. So clearly a troubleshooting step that still works to fix most of the “cant find device” problems.

This is exactly how i want to use it

Hi Jeroen,

I would need a value from the “telegram” of the P1 dongle, this is only in the telegram available.
This value is the real-time peak value at the measured moment.
This resets to 0 every fifteen minutes and overwrites the previous peak value if exceeded. (see monthly peak power #888).
Through this value we can take action to prevent the peak power from being exceeded.

Hi Francis,

Not sure how to cater this in the current code as I currently only poll api data and this would add additional polling for only 1 entry which not everyone has on their P1 (as I dont have that line in my telegram output).

Not sure how many more users need this?

I already suspected that it would not be easy to integrate, also because the telegram is in plain text format and not in JSON.
I have now found a solution via Homey Script; If allowed, I will share it this way.

You are always free with HomeyScript. You can also drop a request with Homewizard support to add the missing telegram part so they can include it in their API.

1 Like

Every time when I restart the app, reset the modem or update Homey 2023 Pro to the newest firmware the energy sockets, P1 and watermeter loses the connection and don’t update the energy measurement anymore.
They are still visible in the homey app.
I can only resolve the problem by power off and power the devices.
I am getting a little bit sick of this.

This sounds to me that you have mDNS issues. Things I cant control.
Either Homey doesn’t handle it properly or your P1, sockets and watermeter keep changing their IP’s as well (tried static reservation in your DHCP server?).

I can’t find a solution for mDNS or other issues. Also static reservation doesn’t solve these problems. It’s a pity that I can’t use the sockets on Homey in a flow to manage several applications. So unfortunately I have removed the HomeWizard app from Homey.
The HomeWizard app works without any problems.

Ok your choice. :+1:

1 Like

ben net in bezit van een homey pro en bezig alles over te zetten.
heb via de homewizard app alles overgezet en alles werkt echter ik kan niet de scenes gebruiken die in mijn (oude)homewizard zitten en dat is jammer. weet iemand hier wat ik evt niet goed heb gedaan?
eigenlijk zou ik ook alles wat nu op de homewizard zit betreft schakelaars en lampen op de homey willen echter moet dan alles stuk voor stuk weer koppelen via de klikaanklikuit app. en de ontvangers die achter de lampen zitten moeten weer open grrr.

Wie heeft een slimme oplossing?

there are 2 ways to do this… but the scenes can be added in Flows, by saying that you want homewizard to set a certain preset…

with the kaku switches: you can also give the command via homewizard and “learn” that on Homey… i had to do that as well for a few built in switches…

Bedankt voor je tips👍kaku koppelen via signaal lukt niet daar ik nog een dimmer heb met letter/cijfer codering en deze type staat niet in de homewizard app😩

En via preset is het enkel de keus thuis- niet thuis enz. En niet de gemaakte scenes starten

Use scenes not presets (presets are the Home/Away/Sleep/Vacation).
Btw this is English section so keep questions and comments in english so other people can help. There us a dutch section here: [APP][Pro][NL] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️