[APP][Pro] Home Assistant - Community App

New test version 1.3.6:

• Adjusted on/off condition check for compound device (onoff capability) and device entities (manually added entities for onoff capabilities).

I hope I found all existing state checks now :slight_smile:

Background:
Until now the on/off check was done like: IF “on” THEN switch on ELSE switch off.
So all other states than “on” would switch the device off.
Now it’s checkd exact for “on” or “off”.

@JOR1: You can install the latest test version (sure via auto update, right?) and check the behaviour the next day. If there are issues please report here.
I will keep it a test version as I’m on a journey next two days.
When I get no error reports it will be released as live version at saturday.
And many thanks for reporting the issue and your tests :+1:

1 Like

Have a nice trip… :slightly_smiling_face: Version 1.3.6 is allready in place through auto update. I will do more testing on some devices where I can manually add on/off entities. I’m pretty sure it will work as desired. :blush:

1 Like

Hi.
This seem to work very well! :grinning:
Did you also implement this for Lights? Tested with an IKEA lightbulb connected to bridge/hub. In Homey, the light still show turned on / off by HA.

I only changed it for switch (device, compound).
I’ll adjust the light, too. Thanks for the hint :+1:

While I read about this matter, my tuya PIR driven flows are triggered when HA gets offline or restarts, or when the HA tuya integration restarts.
I think it is a similar issue.
Can you adjust it for motion sensors as well, Ronny? Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll check all devices for on/off state.
Seems I had a stable HA connection while testing without unavailable state :smile:

1 Like

Do you think we can add roborock to homey from HA GitHub - humbertogontijo/homeassistant-roborock: Roborock integration for Home Assistant. This integration uses your devices from the Roborock App

thanks

I think you can just add it as a Vacuum Cleaner;

Then tick all boxes here:

And then add desired attributes this way

1 Like

nice , it works, only missing flow to clean some area

1 Like

You can use this common flowcard to call that service:

Xmpl with my vacuum:

In your service the ‘data’ field probably has to be {“Targets”:“Keuken”}
(Can’t try/test while I’ve a simple vacuum)

An idea is to add an Advanced virtual device to be able to command your various services of your vacuum manually using one extra device tile.

1 Like

@Peter_Kawa Thanks for the support :smiley:

@Edwin_Biemond
Just some additions…
If you don’t want to have all sensors and buttons in your Homey device, you can add and delete these entities in device maintenance/repair view. So you can only add some needed sensors.
To start your flow there is a integrated way:

• add a helper button to HA
  • add this entity to your device in repair view
  • So you get a ‘virtual button’ inside the Homey device you can create a flow trigger for.
2 Likes

Thanks also maestro, great idea!

1 Like

Hi all!

I saw that @Peter_Kawa requested this earlier, but I would like to address this again.

Would it be a possible to use the entity_picture of a media_player and display it as cover art in the Homey media player?

For example; I’m using a HomePod mini, which exposes the entity_picture as an url:

/api/media_player_proxy/media_player.homepod_mini?token=202e3989b37XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&cache=22192448

It would be great it if the actual image could be shown in the Now Playing screen…

I’ll take at look at this.
It seems every integration offers a indovidual attribute for the cover.
No standard functionality in HA :roll_eyes:

1 Like

New test version 1.3.7

• Adjusted on/off condition check for all device. Entity state “unavailable” should not switch off devices anymore
1 Like

Can you please check if your media player supports entity_picture_local in addition?
The device check entity_picture_local first and is not found entity_picture.
If yes, what value is set in this attribute?
If not, can you please check the URL in browser using your HA address (used in app settings) as prefix like “http:// 192.168.1.xxx:8123/api/media_player_proxy…” if your HA server is set as “http:// 192.168.1.xxx:8123” in app settings.

If the URL is valid I can’t see any reason why the picture is not shown.
You send me some screenshots from entity attributes via PM from HA developer tools.

@RonnyW It doesn’t support entity_picture_local, only entity_picture.

The url provided by entity_picture (with the HA prefix) is actually showing the album art:

When the player is idle, it’s not providing the entity_picture entity attribute. It only shows up when something is actually playing. Can that be the problem?

Here’s a screenshot of the dev tools while playing a song:

I am using Philips motion sensors in HA.
The capability alarm_motion of main entity is fine, but the capability of the second entity (temperature) cannot be added in another device (eg to a group>) or recognized by another device (eg. Vthermo).

It looks like the capability value from second entity is too long:
measure_temperature.sensor.13_terrace_motion_temperature

I am not sure if the discussion above addresses this, but I see no way to edit the capability. Tips welcome.

Not sure, this is the longest cap. value I could find here:
measure_temperature.sensor.water_sensor_afwasmachine_device_temperature