[APP][Pro] Heating Controller with utility prices

OK, if you just call “No a holiday today” action once, you will override the automatic holiday function in Heating Controller.

No need for the interim step.

1 Like

Is it possible to use “Is working day Today” once for all controllers and overwrite not only weekends but also local holidays?

First of all, thank you so much for this brilliant app :pray:t2:
Could you please add the possibility to add tax factor in % to the price settings please? Just for visibility.

Thanks for a great app! I am trying to calculate the real price after “Strømstøtte”. Would it be possible to add it in this app? something that calculates the average price of the month and then tells the prices after “Strømstøtte”.

it doesn’t enable ECO mode for this day (holiday, weekend), does it? Or I’m missing something here

Can you send me info about the prices you logged and which day, and I will add a test for that issue.

No, that’s not possible

No, I’m sorry, but that is very specific for Norway.

Yes, during the night it is ECO, also for week-ends and holidays.

But not during the day, even if I state in the flow that “today is a working day”

OK, that seems to be a bug. Will be fixed in the next release.

Thank you for reporting!

1 Like

Should be fixed in v. 1.12.0:

Please test :slight_smile:

Hi @balmli

Any way to get a label/variable implemented that lists how many hours each day has a Nordpool price that is higher than average for that day?

/Kaj

Thanks, will need to wait for the weekend.

Seems to work for holidays (need to check for weekend next time). This flow below turns off the holiday setting

see, Controller states “At work”

What did not work was this flow which I would expect to fire once ECO kicks in. And I thought that ECO is triggered by the “At work” setting and the “Not a holiday today” condition.

I’m on v.1.12.1

HI,

thanks for a great app. Is it possible to get all of todays utility prices in a homeyscript or using the web api from this app? This app has todays prices, so it would be nice to be able to get them from homeyscript or web api

Regards,
Markus

OK, thanks for reporting. I will check this later.

I will add a JSON - response in a separate action card with prices etc. so you can calculate that. Will require Adv. flow.,

Hi,

Yes, I will add a card with prices etc.

1 Like

ECO mode trigger fires now. Thank you. Weekend override is working as well.

1 Like