[APP][Pro] HDL Smartbus

Thank you so much for all work @AndreasL.

I have tested the dry contacts and the first tests where very successfulšŸ‘Œ
I did get the push notifications to work, and did not recognise any delay as you mentioned. I have a dry contact on my garage, and was notified as soon as the garage was open :+1:

1 Like

I will try to find other ways of sorting out the dimming request. Maybe it is possible with use of any app or logicā€¦

Since I got feedback that the way I have set up my logic might be wrong I will look for ways to improve that, maybe by disabling some of the Logic in the Logic Controllerā€¦

My biggest challenges with the Homey - HDL integration is that devices are not always updated, and that the motion sensors turn on the light very slowly (I often have to move around a lot in the dark, before the light is turned on). Anyone else experiencing the same ?

Maybe it would be an good idea to set up a best practice document on google disk, where we can explain best ways to implement it, by examples and collaboration? I can maybe start on a draft document if the idea is supported.

Best practices sounds like a good idea @Fredrik_Meyer-Lampe! For me, the status update is really snappy, so I donā€™t have that issue.

@ojnordah Iā€™ve made a PR with my suggestion on how to solve the humidity sensors: Adding main capability for multisensors by alydersen Ā· Pull Request #36 Ā· alydersen/hdl-smartbus-homey Ā· GitHub

Andreas

@Fredrik_Meyer-Lampe, your idea is fully supported.
@AndreasL , thank you for the suggested solution. I will run a test on it tomorrow.

Ole Jacob

Since I understand status update is really fast on the other setups, but not mineā€¦

Are you all still using the logic module in combination with Homey? I was considering disabling the logic module if that is possible to see if that helps

I will also try to start on a best practice guide when time allows

@Fredrik_Meyer-Lampe Iā€™m not using the logic module. I have some direct communication going from motion sensors to relays, but almost none left. All other logic is left to Homey.

Good to hear. Do anyone of you know if it possible to just disable the Logic module, so it can be enabled again, instead of removing all content

Updated: seems like a found a way to do it

Thanks for your feedback on the main capabilities PR @ojnordah - Version 0.9.4 with your changes are now released to test

And thank you. I liked the approach. I will need a few days to try coding if statements. Doing is learning, as always.,

Hi guys!

I accidentally deleted the HDL app from my Homey today, and all the devices disappeared. Now when Im readding them, I cant seem to find any Floor Heaters while searching for Devices.

@Fredrik_Meyer-Lampe, Iā€™m also still having issues with the status feedback. Is there any way to install an older version of the app to the Homey, to see if theres any difference?

Hello guys, about floor heater, I can confirm problem with finding new devices. I will try find problem next week. Sorry for delay.

1 Like

@AndreasL

Seems like the movement sensors with the UV signals is unstable now, after one of the latest updates? The sensors see movement (verified in HDL software) but not responce all times in Homey with UV 212 on or offā€¦

The dry contacts is either no longer giving any status change on the multi sensors, the one that you were able to fix latelyā€¦

Only at my setup ? I have not changed any settings.

Hi all,

@Fredrik_Meyer-Lampe Iā€™ve discovered a bug that prevented the individual drivers (floor heaters, multi-sensors, etc) to be called if a universal switch was present. This is fixed now, and expect this to also fix the missing floor heaters @Nichel and @horakmar.

@ojnordah Iā€™ve also added an exclude-option for multisensors. You can see the code here: Fixed bug with UV-switches and added alarm_motion exclude option by alydersen Ā· Pull Request #39 Ā· alydersen/hdl-smartbus-homey Ā· GitHub.

Both are added to the current test version. Please let me know if it fixes your issues (I canā€™t test floor heaters as I donā€™t have them).

Andreas

@AndreasL

Thank you so much for your efforts. It is really appreciated and I do really hope Homey can be my go to solution also for HDL.

It did however not fix my problem with motion and dry contacts. Movement is not detected, and the dry contact that was working is now not respondingā€¦
the motion sensors do not respond, and when I tried to delete and add again they showed up with only motion and temperature, not lux and dry contact. One of them only shows the motion function (but not working)ā€¦

Really hope this is possible to sort out. Now I have to go back using hdl standalone.

I will start on the best practice as soon as possible to sort out any misunderstandings or HDL setup issue that might interfere

Any idea since it worked approx a week ago ?

Hi Andreas,
Thanks but,

Sorry, still canā€™t find any Floor Heaters in my system.

Hi @AndreasL

Thank you again for all your efforts. I have had a brief look at it and as @Nichel tells the heatcontroller dos not show when tying to include them. The alarm_motion exclude seems also not to function. I will do some more testing later today when the Multisensors have had time to collect all signals. I will also look closer to the dimmers. It seems that they do not update when when HDL make changes.

Ole Jacob

1 Like

Yes, thanks for all the great effort, time and energy all you guys put into this project, its really appreciated :raised_hands::+1:

2 Likes

New test version out that hopefully fixes the exclusions @ojnordah and also the motion @Fredrik_Meyer-Lampe.

Fredrik: When a mulitsensor is added, it is added with only one capability (either alarm_motion or measure_humidity). Then capabilities are added when signals containing them are received on the bus. This means that you canā€™t look at a device directly after you have added it to see what its cabilities are. Wait at least a couple of minutes.

Andreas

1 Like

@AndreasL

:crossed_fingers::raised_hands::raised_hands::call_me_hand:

Will test later today. Do I have to delete and add all motion sensor again ?