[APP][Pro] < group > (3.2.4 - Stable)

To me it makes perfect sense - you paired the group … now you want to re-pair the group.

If it is broken the you repair it.

Hiding 4 menus deep in settings was “not very intuitive”

But I feel like sometime people just want to complain, because it makes them feel better, never mind the fruitlessness of it all, that’s ok if f you want to waste your time with complaining about things out of your control, shoot an email to Athom telling them how it the wrong word that they have set up for all applets to use when repairing.

1 Like

I grouped home assistant roller shutters with the group app

Then please check the capabilities of your imported HA shutters. There are different capabilities dependent on the features of the HA device. I think that can cause a mix of different types in the group.
You can see the capabilities in developer page.

https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/devices

Hello,

When I want to add a group of lights I can’t select the options anymore. So can not use dimming lights for the group.

What I am doing

1. Add device.
  2. Chose
  3. Select Lamp (light)
  4. Install
  5. Then I have to select the lights I want to add.
  6. Then I choose a icon
  7. Than the group is created.

Before I had to choose options for the group between step 4 and 5.
What am i doing wrong?

Check out advanced settings of that newly created device.

I see the following options:

Set Dim niveau to Average value.

But still not able to dim all the lights together.

Please post full screenshot and diag code from the app - then maybe Jamie can tell something.
Diming lights of device works for me just fine.

Where can i find the diag code?

Best in English but OKay… Go to Apps → → click on GEAR icon → Create diag. report → put description of the issue and your forum nickname and eventually share here ID and maybe you will get some feedback from the developer.

one of the devices you are trying add does not have the ability to be dimmed.

Make sure all devices in a group have all of the capabilities you want the group to have.

Alternatively use a blended group.

In previous versions it was easy to add new devices (lights). How do I add devices now to an existing group. I get at table showing 8 of 101 devices. The 8 devices are selectable. How do I scroll or wathever to get the next 8 devices so I can select some of them???

Have you noticed “filter” during the maintenance ?

I choose: Maintenance - try to repair - list of devices to select. No filter. Så my question remains: How to select devices to add to the group.

I hvve the Homey pro 2019, using Android smartphone.

-------- Opprinnelig melding --------

Search for device…

It is a list of devices, try scrolling down the list to the one you want. Same way you do when pairing it.

Though that image you shared says you only have 9 lights. . .

If your trying to creat a group of lights … you can only add lights to it.

Hi Sharkys,

Has this something to do with the app? I deleted a sensor that was in a group and then re-added it to Homey. If I try use ‘Maintenance’ on the group the device was in, I get the following error:

Thanks

Strange, that should work, that’s what maintenance mode is for - are you on latest 3.2.4 ?
If so, please share the group screenshot with the diag. code, so that Jamie can comment.

Im on 3.2.4. Homey pro 2019. But i cant select devices anymore. Cant get to the page for selecting or deselecting. I try to restart and repair ( but then divice not found). Whats happened

Groetjes en dank
Peter

1 Like

Yes, devicegroups@3.2.4 diag code is “A14E35BF”, but what’s the group screenshot? name of the group is “Garage Deuren”

Thanks

I was mistaken, the issue also occurs with the updated version of the driver. If we remove a device from a group without excluding it from the group first, that group can no longer be modified.