[APP][Pro] < group > (3.2.4 - Stable)

It works, thank you!

And v3.1.10 works on a Homey early 2019, 8.1.3, 3.1.9 too.

It is not working on my HP19 (Early 2019). :scream:
The App was updated to 3.1.4 automatically today. After that, all group devices where not working anymore.
I tryed to uninstall and install (which I thought could fix it). But now I cannot reinstall the App anymore :weary:
Error: Ein unbekannter Fehler ist aufgetreten [incompatible_app_version]
Looks like the actual App does not ran on older Homey’s.

I’m using it on HP2019 Pro…

I get this error :thinking:

Try this one: < groep > App voor Homey | Homey

Works fine on my early 2018 Pro

Update your homey to 8.1.3 or higher

Works on an early 2019. However, the link in the settings has disappeared.

Thanks for the hint. I’m having version 8.0.8, updating now. Will let you know if that fixed it…

Which link ? You mean the Settings section of Group app ? That has been removed as part of re-design.

the app updated today to version 3.1.4 (homey pro 2019) and now setting menu is gne and groups are not working anymore…

Click on link :

Update to 3.1.10 - https://homey.app/en-gb/app/com.swttt.devicegroups/&lt;-group-&gt;/test
If it doesn’t work, share screenshot together with diag code.

Updating the Homey to 8.1.3 did fix the issue to update the App to version 3.1.10.
But uninstalling the App did also uninstall the devices. So I’ll now have to recreate quite some groups :weary:

You might have to update the Homey firmware first.

Can’t edit group members

One of the core things I used this for was to be able to switch a device without having to remake all the flows. Now that’s not possible anymore :frowning:

Maybe a dumb question. But i also had the problems above. I update to Homey 8.1.3 and the group app updated to the latest version. But now i noticed that one of my groups is missing a device. I can remember that you can add a device to a group, but how again?

Same as Strauman i see.

312defee-5748-4fc6-a321-260e0eae49ba

Also, it fails of you have a deleted device in your group

That being said, this app has been so helpful so far. I just reaaalllly wish I could keep changing group members.

i allready running 8.1.3 and still nothing…

I just received update 3.1.10 and still nothing.
I even rebooted my Homey and i still have no settings menu and no working group devices

@Sharkys

id: 01e04eec-c2a1-45e5-89f0-016c531a1485