[APP][Pro] < group > (3.2.4 - Stable)

Same here

@Jamie
Same here. Homey early 2016, 8.1.3. 3.1.5

Same here, homey Pro 2019 and since the 3.1.5 update none of my groups is working anymore. 2 just stopped working, 2 stopped and show error “invalid_setting_type”.

Diag 9277f585-80b6-41e4-b1c7-29121b5f6398

Just did an update. None of my groups are working anymore. Please help!

Same for me :frowning:

Can you please try opening the device setting, and assigning a value to each of the capabilities then hitting save?

Also please let me know specifically what you mean by ‘not working’, does the device error, not update, show as unavailable? Can you please screen shot your settings including the version number and then finally the diagnostic report - along with the name of the device which is not working.

Do new groups work correctly?

The update was in testing for over a month, so I am surprized that people are having issues?

For me; i try to switch lamps on-off with the group but non of them response. (Gledopto, shelly, ikea)
I have a lot of flows with controlling groups, not unique devices so i want to skip to set up new groups.

But if you tried … do new groups work? I need to know if it is an issue with the application code or the upgrade code.

1 Like

I just created a new group with devices of the same sort. And this group works. The old already existing groups don’t work. Even when trying to edit a value

I have created a new testing version of the app which will attempt to update the settings every time you restart.

Please install this test version, then quickly send me a new diagnostic report, so I can see where it has failed.

1 Like

New groups are working.

Showing On/off but nothing happening. No error message. Same after changing values.
Mix of IKEA/hue/fibaro plugs and bulbs

3.17 fixed everything here. Have send you a report

3.17 - the lights groups now work but blinds groups still don’t. 4b52952a-4f71-4a1d-b429-59fb1ca758bb
Could you please have a look?
Thx in advance

Its 3:15am in the morning in Australia, I am heading off to bed.

I have released a new version 3.19 - and requested for it to be approved by Athom, this process normally takes 24 hours.

In the mean time please use the test - and let me know if it resolves your issues.

The down side to this new version, is that if you have previously changed the settings on in v3 - they will now be reset.

Thanks

2 Likes

Interesting, latest version may fix your issues but does not work on my Homey.

Super!! Fixed. Good night.

on a Homey early 2019, 8.1.3, 3.1.9

lights and blinds work both!

THX a lot for your night shift!

Also not on mine :slight_smile:

Diag b774365e-1601-4809-ae37-69ab2904724b

Have a good :zzz::sleeping:

Sharkys v3.1.10 fixes this problem on my HP23, I dont think it will causes issues on older homeys but - im only guessing.

2 Likes

Go to bed !! :slight_smile:

Thank you, will test :slight_smile: