[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hey @uNiiek
Checked your report
I do see the login request but it seems you’re blocked by Eufy due too many tries. (Block can take up to 12 hours)

I would suggest to create a new extra account and try again.

For the settings page. I think I know whats going wrong so Will fix that tomorrow as I dont have my computer around right know.

So better to use the new login via the device pairing

The settings page is more or less a fallback

1 Like

Hi Martijn, whenever you get available capacity for it, would be great (no ETA I know I just hope it’s on the list - now it can take even year, as I switched lights already off :wink: )

1 Like

@Sharkys
Probably a update next week :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Martijn,

Thanks for your comment. I don’t think my 2nd account is/was blocked at Eefy since I could ‘just’ log in with that account in the Eufy app. What I did notice when I was logged in with this 2nd account is that it had not yet been invited for family/guests and therefore did not have access to my devices. Perhaps this could be the problem?

Anyway, it’s resolved for me now. Thanks for thinking along!

Regards,
Niek

1 Like

Hey Niek,
Ah that makes sense.
The logs only say unauthorized like 100 times :sweat_smile:

Good that it’s resolved now.!

If you need any info I would suggest to check the FAQ

Have a nice weekend :smiley:

New app update (test: 2.26.3):

Changelog:
1. ADD: IR Auto/Off to all cameras

@Sharkys Update ready :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You are crazy ! :wink: Will be testing tonight, thank you so much !

2 Likes

Eufy doesn’t seem to relay any motion detection to homey anymore. The motion detection is registered in the eufy app, but they are not shown in the homey app and any flows I try to automate based on motion from either cameras or sensors do not work.

Hey @Slindberget
Make sure to have your push notifications enabled from the official Eufy app. The Homey app relies on that.

Couple of things to check:

Thank you for the quick response. The support here is amazing. I guess I’ll just have to mount another brand of motion sensor for my flows, as I don’t want to get a push notification every time the sensor triggers.

2 Likes

@Slindberget Haha thanks

there’s a “solution” for that. Check FAQ Q2

I’m investigating other options to get notifications without the need for push notifications. But not there yet :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen thank you once more, I just tested but seems has no effect, not sure if it’s needed to re-add device?
Tested on/off via flows, checked in the app - switch didn’t change, also confirmed on recording - no change

Diag code : 319e8186-9416-47a4-b8ad-961c4ee3b312

@Sharkys no need to re-add the device.
I was hoping the these cameras were using the same commands.
So have to check what I need to do.

Did you refresh the Eufy app before you checked? Because the settings page is not updated automatically.

New app update (live: 2.26.4):

Changelog:
1. HOTFIX: fix stream flowcard

New app update (test: 2.26.5):

Previous update overwritten due to Hotfix

Changelog:

1 Like

I even force close it + verified on the stream as well :frowning:

Ok then I need some data :stuck_out_tongue:
Will DM you.

1 Like

So good news, it was actually working already, so thank you and others - please enjoy !

1 Like

Thanks @Sharkys
Published the app to Athom.
Once they reviewed it it will go Live

1 Like

New app update (test: 2.26.6):

Changelog:
2. Update readme/app page

1 Like

New app update (live: 2.26.6):

Changelog: