[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Peter_Kalrsson yes! I removed it :joy:
Will re-add tonight :wink:

@Peter_Kalrsson I added it to the release above. Make sure you install the test version to test it.

There was a problem with the parsing of the custom modes that’s why I took it out and forget to put it back. So might be you have to re-check your settings if you used the custom mode :wink:

Till yet it looks good and works fine. Many thanks for your support. :-).

1 Like

Nice! @CyberSponk
You’re welcome! :smiley:

New app update (live: 3.3.4):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: NEW: support Homebase 3
2: NEW: Eufycam 3
3: NEW: Eufycam 3C
4: NEW: Support old devices connected to Homebase 3 (new triggers → pet/vehicle)
5: NEW: Support Face detection for Homebase 3 connected devices
6: NEW: Support Vehicle detection for Homebase 3 connected devices
7: NEW: Support standalone devices connected to Homebase 3 (e.g.: Indoor Pan&Tilt)
8: NEW: Add reboot Hub card to Homebase 1,2,3 & Chime
9: NEW: Update icons on sensor tab.
10: NEW: Combine Eufycam 2 and 2 Pro
11: NEW: Combine Eufycam 2C and 2C Pro
12: NEW: Combine Eufycam Outdoor and Eufycam Outdoor Pro

FIXES:
1: FIX: remove Generic motion alarm if disabled in Homebase settings
2: FIX: remove Generic motion alarm if disabled in camera settings
3: FIX: Device icons lines thickness
4: FIX: multi device commands @CyberSponk
5: FIX: ringtone for individual Homebases @chris_nl
6: FIX: Alarm arm modes @Peter_Kalrsson
7: FIX: deprecation warning for combined Cameras

Eufy roadmap for Homebase 3: eufy Support

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

New app update (test: 3.3.5):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Battery status not updating

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

New app update (live: 3.3.7):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Battery status not updating
2: FIX: Flowcards for Status-Led and Light
3: FIX: Issue with refresh for Homebase 1

Hey!
Not exactly question about the app (yet), but will ask anyways.
If i understand correctly HomeBase 3 is suppose to work with several Eufy cameras. And bring AI features like pet detection, car detection, e.t.c.
Has anybody have had a chance to verify how it works?

I am curious if my floodlight camera 2K connected to homebase 3 will be able to categorize pets, cars, persons e.t.c. (I am using floodlight camera and homey to turn on/off outdoor lights, but we have a bit of “roaming cat problem” :slight_smile: )
And what delay times there could be…

cheers!

I am waiting for my Homey 2023 to arrive and looking to buy already Eufy dual Pro doorbell.
It can be bought with and without homebase. When I use the homey App do I still need the homebase?

I did not see it in the FAQ and since most people first bought the doorbell and then automate most likely everyone has a homebase

2 Likes

Hey @ppheijnen
Yes that’s a good one.
I’ll add that to the FAQ. I also requested a feature for the Homey app store page to show relations between devices.

So there are differences in the Eufy Devices. Even when you buy a doorbell.
So all the powered (230v) devices are stand alone (e.g. wired doorbell).

All battery devices (except solocams) are Homebase based.

With the new Homebase 3 everything can be connected to that Homebase.

But to answer your question: Eufy dual Pro doorbell (battery version) needs a Homebase 2 (or 3)

Thanks Martijn, good to know there is a homebase 2 & 3
The battery doorbell will actually be wired. But understand difference.
Low Voltage requires Homebase. Normal power outlet (230V / 110v) can be standalone but also connect to Homebase (3)

1 Like

Yeah exactly!
hehe the wired part is confusing indeed. But the voltage difference is good to mention indeed.
I’ll add this to the FAQ! :smiley:

I tested all the new versions. When the app works, it works very well. Unfortunately the devices often time-out and have to repair or restart the app.

You said that’s a Homey issue right now, not an issue of the app, but in my case it makes the app unusable. It happens on a daily basis.
I also have it with the honeywell Evohome app.
That’s updated to sdk3 too and has a cloud connection as well

Is there anything I can do, or just wait for a homey update and/or the the new Pro I ordered?

Hey @JP_van_den_H
Saw a report today. Was that yours
If yes, i did reply on it :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if these are seen by this app in Eufy Security?

I have two of them, and they are added to the Eufy Security phone App.

@OH2TH not in this app.
Didn’t see the integration yet in the Eufy library. So once it’s there it might be possible

1 Like

Hey @martijnpoppen
I am having an issue since testing the new releases but i have a feeling this is a Eufy issue not Homey or app.

Its to do with the bypass functionality and basically i am seeing the eufy app jumping between modes, will try and screen record when i can.

Basically, Homey is trying to change the Eufy mode at a set tarm (when a homey alarm goes off) but if anything at all is not happy on Eufy, it wont. So we have an active alarm because a door is open, camera motion is active, anything at all. However it is a new issue and has never occurred before the update.

I have tried a few fixes but not getting anywhere. Just sharing for some advice or questions. But if i can, i will capture the screen shot to show you whats happening. But if you watch Eufy app, its jumping between modes (being triggered by homey).

Hope that makes some sense.
Thanks
Nick

@FranklyEpic it does make sense, i had the same a while ago but couldnt find out why.

But i’ll investigate a bit.
If you can share which modes. then i’ll check if its the same as mine

New app update (live: 3.3.8):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: changing security modes can cause a loop

@FranklyEpic issue is fixed in latest release :slight_smile: