[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

No, that’s not it. Not sure how to fix this though. Have you already tried installing the test version to force initialization of the app?

Since I do not have Homey Pro, I have Cloud/Beta/Bridge, I do not think I can install test version?

Sure you can.

Ok, sorry I thought I could only install final versions on Cloud. Your link takes me to version 3.12.2 which I already have installed and have reinstalled a couple of times. Do not understand how I install test version?

It’s the same version but that is not the point. It forces a reinstall of the app. Just install it like you would install any other app. I’m hoping the install will clear something in the oauth2 authentication.

I have reinstalled it a couple of times the last days and it have not helped. Did one more time now with no success unfortunately.

Could it help to uninstall and then reinstall the app? Guess I loose all devices so do not want to do it if you do not think it could work.

It might help. As said I have not yet seen this and don’t really know how to fix it. You won’t loose your devices though. They should still be there are a new install.

1 Like

When I open a shelly (in the app) with a long press, I get a message: this products way not longer be supported soon. Is this true? or should i ignore it??

Read this: [APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly - #3172 by Phuturist

Uninstalled and installed app again. Bad news, all devices lost in Homey. Great news, I could log in again and add all devices! :grinning: Now I just have to fix my flows.

Thanks Phuturist for all your support!

1 Like

Not for pairing as credentials were already in the app, at least that’s how I remember it from when I first set it up a year ago.
Cloud access was always enabled, unless Shelle themselves have changed something. There is a significant disparity between what options are in their own phone app vs the shellyip webpage

I have not changed any details with shelly since initial setup
This is how little I have interacted with shelly, I did not know about shelly cloud

Those replies where not meant for you and are unrelated to your problem. I cant really help you with DW2 sensors.

Ah, apologies

I have followed the guide to get shelly 1 into homey. Stuck on the select icon, there it gets timed out. I have tried several times but no success.

I’m pretty sure you did not follow the guide as the solution to your problenm is part of the steps involved. Connect to cloud, check for firmware updates, update the firmware and try again.

Ok, Thanks. I try again

Hello, I am currently testing with Homey Beta.
I added 1x Shelly 3 EM and 2x Plus 1 PM at Homey. The 3 EM is the electricity meter for the entire house. A mini PV system is connected to each of the two Plus 1 PMs.
My questions:

1. The 3 EM is shown as three devices (one device for each phase), is that correct? Can I set somewhere that it is my main electricity meter?
  2. If the 3 EM has a negative value on phase 3, for example (feed-in from the PV inverter), phase 3 is removed from the Homey “Energy” display. Instead, “Other” is then displayed. The value of “Other” is not clear to me.
    The sum (power) is wrong at this moment. The power consumption is displayed too high. I believe this is always the case when more electricity is generated than is consumed.
    However, the small ring for the PV generation is displayed correctly.

Thanks for your support. :grinning:

Sorry, my English is as bad as the current weather in Germany, that’s why I used google translator. :upside_down_face:

Edit: I found my mistake: With another device (Shelly EM) a setting was wrong: “include in total” was activated. Because the Shelly 3 EM measures the total consumption, the setting must be deactivated on other devices.
Now the “Energy” display in the app is correct.

Sorry, that was my fault.

Hello,

I use the new updated drivers on Homey Pro. But once in a while (±one week) the Shelly devices don’t respond, they all get a red indicator and when I go to the app menu in Homey Pro there is a “pause” indicator next to the app. When I restart the app everything works fine and without problems. Before I restarted the app I made a diagnostic report. Maybe you can see what is going on? Also hope this helps with further development. Apart from this issue the app works beautifully!

8646cf92-e1ee-4b68-8cc3-ea694e4ffd47

With Kind Regards,
Daan201

Ps. If there is anything else I can do please let me know and I will try my best.

1 Like

The log is useless. Is this on Homey Cloud? And could you check the app memory usage from your Insights page. If it increases until the app stops working could you let me know which Shelly devices you have paired.