[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Homey Pro or Homey Cloud? And what does “stopped working” mean? If it works on 3.10.2 it will work on 3.10.1 as well as there are only small unrelated changes.

Homey Cloud Shelly is temporarily unavailable, it will be back shortly. w 3.10.1

That’s about as useful a comment as it is useful to downrate the app in the app store hoping that will resolve your issue. Did you actually rate it 5-stars after it was working correctly for you for months or do you only give bad ratings?

If you really want this resolved I need more info. I guess you are on Homey cloud. Could you post a screenshot of the error and a diagnostic report.

1 Like

If I manage to install the application correctly, and it will detect 2 channels for shelly 2.5, I will give it a 5 rating and write a very positive comment.

Wow lucky me.

1 Like

I installed a test version, but it does not detect both channels for shelly 2.5 I can only control one ae63c7bb-fae6-45a8-9bd4-3657e7dd3e94

Try the new version in the test channel (v3.10.3).

unfortunately there is still a connection error

That seems to be an error related the Homey or Shelly Cloud. I do not trow any kind of error like this. You can send me a diagnostic report but you should report this to Athom as well through the support channel.

ok please tell me do i support this version two shelly 2.5 channels? does it see it as one device and can’t control two channels independently?

Yes, that should be fixed but I do not have that device myself so I’m not able to test it.

The app ran 3 minutes after installing, but shelly 2.5 adds as one device, with no channel selection, previous versions for shelly 2.5 had two separate devices

Hmm yes, I see what’s wrong. Need some time to come up with a fix though.

Version 3.10.4 should fix the pairing of multichannel devices on Homey cloud.

My Homey Pro uses Shelly app 3.10.1 that was installed today. I tried to add one of the devices that was not previously installed yet and that works perfectly. However, during the discovery phase the list that allows you to select the Shelly device to add, shows all Shelly devices, including already added ones. So, just asking before I might accidentally break things: is this by design behaviour and does it allow me to update the used driver for the devices already in use, or shouldn’t the already registered devices show up in that list?

After the last update, everytime I enter in a shelly device, it appears a messages on top in yellow where it says : “this device could not be supported in the future”.
Is this a mistake? What does it means? I’m full of shelly devices and it would be a disaster :weary:.

Scroll a few posts up

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t test this version because I have an error message all the time

Unfortunately I can not fully prevent this, specifically for devices that have been paired long ago. It wont allow you to migrate. Adding it would add it as a new device and you will have paired the device twice.

See [APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly - #2921 by Phuturist

Try at a later time, as mentioned it indicates issues with your specific Shelly Cloud server. That’s out of my hands.