[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

The same one I used to register and update the two other shelly devices last week.

Andrew

Finally got it to update firmware, but through the desktop web app, and only on edge.
Finally added to Homey, but no functions available other than battery voltage actions.

Read the instructions from the first post. There is a generic trigger action card available under the app instead of the device.

Anyone?

Hi @Phuturist,

Just installed the test version of the app.
All my 14 Shelly Devices keep working.
I have Dimmer2, Plugs, 1L and 1 Shelly devices installed in different setups.
Some control the lights directly (dumb bulbs) and some control Hue Bulbs.

I will keep the test version installed.
If you want me to test something specific, let me know!

2 Likes

Looks good for my shellies, I only dislike the warning, understand why, but …

DIagnostic report: 00b7752d-9f22-468d-8b8c-540c3c9a1028

When I go to my Shelly I3 device in homey app popup shows up which says that This type of device might not be supported in the future.

Is support going to be removed for these?

1 Like

See [APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly - #2883 by Phuturist

2 Likes

Hi,

I am a brand new user and I just bought my first Shelly 1. After reading the instructions, I followed the steps closely to add the device to my home network and the app, but it’s not sccessful.

Now it is located under “hidden devices” as Offline / Pending connection.

This device is brand new from the store and has never been connected to a network before.

This happened the first time also so I have reset the device (5 times on/off sw) once before.

Now I need some help because I just can’t get any further.

It’s a 2.4 GHz network, I find the device and connect to it through the app. Then the AP network shows up on my wifi and I connect to that also. That is basically where I am at now.

Regards

Hi Phuturist, I’m happy to do some tests with my Shelly Plus 1 PM’s. I’m planning to buy a few more Shelly devices… I like your app and support you provide :+1:

One question. On my Homey Pro I don’t see the power changing. It shows the value of 3 days ago. The Shelly app does show the correct value…

issue is resolved… power is updating properly. I removed de devices and added them again under the new Shelly App (beta)

All my installed devices works, but I have just bought 2 pcs. Shelly Door/Window2 and I can’t connect them…

The app reports this error :

Error: No suitable device config found. This device might not be supported yet, please report this to the developer.

Could you post the output from http://shellyip/shelly and http://shellyip/settings. I’ll fix it when I get back from holiday. Can’t wat l wait that long and have not added devices with the new generic driver you can switch back to the live version (3.9.12). That will probably still work.

Correct with live version 3.9.12 it works…

Here are output from the first device
{“type”:“SHDW-2”,“mac”:“10521C078313”,“auth”:false,“fw”:“20220209-093605/v1.11.8-g8c7bb8d”,“discoverable”:false,“sleep_mode”:true}

{“device”:{“type”:“SHDW-2”,“mac”:“10521C078313”,“hostname”:“shellydw2-078313”,“sleep_mode”:true},“wifi_ap”:{“enabled”:false,“ssid”:“shellydw2-078313”,“key”:“”},“wifi_sta”:{“enabled”:true,“ssid”:“IoT”,“ipv4_method”:“dhcp”,“ip”:null,“gw”:null,“mask”:null,“dns”:null},“wifi_sta1”:{“enabled”:false,“ssid”:null,“ipv4_method”:“dhcp”,“ip”:null,“gw”:null,“mask”:null,“dns”:null},“mqtt”: {“enable”:false,“server”:“192.168.33.3:1883”,“user”:“”,“id”:“shellydw2-078313”,“reconnect_timeout_max”:60.000000,“reconnect_timeout_min”:2.000000,“clean_session”:true,“keep_alive”:60,“max_qos”:0,“retain”:false,“update_period”:30},“coiot”: {“enabled”:true,“update_period”:15,“peer”:“192.168.0.4:5683”},“sntp”:{“server”:“time.google.com”,“enabled”:true},“login”:{“enabled”:false,“unprotected”:false,“username”:“admin”},“pin_code”:“”,“name”:“Shelly DW no1”,“fw”:“20220209-093605/v1.11.8-g8c7bb8d”,“discoverable”:false,“build_info”:{“build_id”:“20220209-093605/v1.11.8-g8c7bb8d”,“build_timestamp”:“2022-02-09T09:36:05Z”,“build_version”:“1.0”},“cloud”:{“enabled”:true,“connected”:true},“timezone”:null,“lat”:500.000000,“lng”:500.000000,“tzautodetect”:true,“tz_utc_offset”:0,“tz_dst”:false,“tz_dst_auto”:true,“time”:“”,“unixtime”:0,“led_status_disable”:true,“debug_enable”:false,“allow_cross_origin”:false,“actions”:{“active”:false,“names”:[“report_url”,“dark_url”,“twilight_url”,“open_url”,“close_url”,“vibration_url”,“temp_over_url”,“temp_under_url”]},“dark_threshold”:100,“twilight_threshold”:300,“sleep_mode”:{“period”:12,“unit”:“h”},“led_status_disable”:true,“tilt_enabled”:true,“tilt_calibrated”:true,“vibration_enabled”:false,“vibration_sensitivity”:50,“reverse_open_close”:false,“lux_wakeup_enable”:true,“sensors”:{“temperature_threshold”:1.0,“temperature_unit”:“C”},“temperature_offset”:0.0}

Here are output from the second device

{“type”:“SHDW-2”,“mac”:“10521C078812”,“auth”:false,“fw”:“20220209-093605/v1.11.8-g8c7bb8d”,“discoverable”:false,“sleep_mode”:true}

{“device”:{“type”:“SHDW-2”,“mac”:“10521C078812”,“hostname”:“shellydw2-078812”,“sleep_mode”:true},“wifi_ap”:{“enabled”:false,“ssid”:“shellydw2-078812”,“key”:“”},“wifi_sta”:{“enabled”:true,“ssid”:“IoT”,“ipv4_method”:“dhcp”,“ip”:null,“gw”:null,“mask”:null,“dns”:null},“wifi_sta1”:{“enabled”:false,“ssid”:null,“ipv4_method”:“dhcp”,“ip”:null,“gw”:null,“mask”:null,“dns”:null},“mqtt”: {“enable”:false,“server”:“192.168.33.3:1883”,“user”:“”,“id”:“shellydw2-078812”,“reconnect_timeout_max”:60.000000,“reconnect_timeout_min”:2.000000,“clean_session”:true,“keep_alive”:60,“max_qos”:0,“retain”:false,“update_period”:30},“coiot”: {“enabled”:true,“update_period”:15,“peer”:“192.168.0.4:5683”},“sntp”:{“server”:“time.google.com”,“enabled”:true},“login”:{“enabled”:false,“unprotected”:false,“username”:“admin”},“pin_code”:“”,“name”:null,“fw”:“20220209-093605/v1.11.8-g8c7bb8d”,“discoverable”:false,“build_info”:{“build_id”:“20220209-093605/v1.11.8-g8c7bb8d”,“build_timestamp”:“2022-02-09T09:36:05Z”,“build_version”:“1.0”},“cloud”:{“enabled”:true,“connected”:true},“timezone”:null,“lat”:500.000000,“lng”:500.000000,“tzautodetect”:true,“tz_utc_offset”:0,“tz_dst”:false,“tz_dst_auto”:true,“time”:“”,“unixtime”:0,“led_status_disable”:true,“debug_enable”:false,“allow_cross_origin”:false,“actions”:{“active”:false,“names”:[“report_url”,“dark_url”,“twilight_url”,“open_url”,“close_url”,“vibration_url”,“temp_over_url”,“temp_under_url”]},“dark_threshold”:100,“twilight_threshold”:300,“sleep_mode”:{“period”:12,“unit”:“h”},“led_status_disable”:true,“tilt_enabled”:false,“tilt_calibrated”:false,“vibration_enabled”:false,“vibration_sensitivity”:50,“reverse_open_close”:false,“lux_wakeup_enable”:true,“sensors”:{“temperature_threshold”:1.0,“temperature_unit”:“C”},“temperature_offset”:0.0}

Hi
I bought a shelly button 1.
If i like to add it tomy homey pro it adds the device but seems not to recognize it and add it correctly.

After adding there are no actions available.
Any one experience the same issue? Any solution?

Thanks

There is a trigger card under the app (not the device) which you can use.

Trying out 3.10.1 is very hard with 100+ devices since all show in the pairing list at no particular order and only partial IP’s are shown for most devices. By the time I find what I think might be the device I want to add, the session has timed out :frowning: Being able to search for IP would help.

Hmmm, I see. It’s a corner case since not that many people will have that many Shelly devices. Adding a search filter is not up te me though, that would have to be added by Athom to the pairing wizard. I’ll post a feature request.

[EDIT]

fyi. Trying to add the new Motion 2 and H&T plus in 3.10.1, throws error “Device not supported, contact developer”

Thanx, I’ll look into after my vacation. It’s weird though as I own both devices and for sure have tested the PlusHT. Perhaps the production version is different from my test device.

Could you post the output of http://shellyip/rpc/Shelly.GetConfig and http://shellyip/rpc/Shelly.GetDeviceInfo for both devices.

I’ll improve that error to include the device model which is supposedly not supported for easier troubleshooting.