[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

Dank voor de app! Testen hier ook nog even mee. Plaatsnaam Aarlanderveen wil nog niet lukken het lijkt erop dat de gemeentenaam gepakt wordt. Maar nieuwe (laatste) versie nog niet gecheckt

Mogelijk nog een idee voor een volgende versie om trefwoorden toe te voegen. Een optie om bijvoorbeeld alleen grote branden te volgen in een regio/gemeente.

Dank :pray:t3:

Thanks for the feedback. Considered. That list was enormously long for a dropdown and a text field is not actionable in this one.

1 Like

Also noticed when I put only my city Koog aan de zaan I didn’t receive the messages

This one was a few minutes ago but no messages

Can you screenshot your flow?

1 Like

Tested Koog aan de Zaan.

Don’t know if this are all the messages.

:sparkles: TEST 4.1.1

New test version! Complete rebuild of the app. Thanks to @martijnpoppen.

:warning: BREAKING: version <4.x.x will break your flows. Please check your flows after updating.

New:

• New P2000 100% owned database for 100% accurate on correct approach
  • :speech_balloon: Realtime notifications with a short and/or long messages
  • :speech_balloon: Tokens: Message (long notification), P2000 (short message), Category, Service, Town, Street, Province, Prio, Region
  • :mag_right: Search abilities with condition cards capcode, province, town, region, street, service, Prio type, category.
  • :world_map: Image tag of incident location (need to add your Google Maps Static Apikey in the device settings. When you don’t have set a Api key and use the Image Tag, then you will get the app banner as image.

Changed

• Settings page now only for Google Maps Api key

FIX

• Correct way mapping regions

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Flow cards

Tokens

@MrBlue images should be fixed again :slight_smile:

@Mike1233 @Seinuh Regions are fixed aswell, make sure to check your flowcards if they are still correct.

Maybe oob issue?

but when i test the flow only the yellow line is active,

test on
Homey 2023pro
P2000 app: 4.1.0

@andre_ZWL in adanced flow you can’t input all parameters, so it gives an orange line. In a normal flow you can :man_shrugging:

Like this:

1 Like

aha oke thats the issue, sorry did not know that

No worries :stuck_out_tongue:
I already reported it at Athom, seems like a AF issue :0

2 Likes

hope they fix it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

@andre_ZWL but your flow will probably not run :wink:

In your condition you have Woonplaats tag and Zwolle, so that will always fail

indeed it :frowning: what can i beter do ?

@andre_ZWL just only fill in “Zwolle”

Delete tag woonplaats. Fill in only Zwolle

2 Likes

stil same error:

@andre_ZWL did you fill Zwolle as Woonplaats? during the test? Like in the inputs?

the test