[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

Thanks, it just updated automatically, if things continue to go wrong, I’ll let you know. Thanks a million for the quick help.

1 Like

No problem.

how was the reaction speed compared to the “beeper”

Two minutes earlier than the alert p2000 iOS app :grinning:. Also looked into the api and in the same minute I got the p2000 notification in homey.

1 Like

New app update (test: 1.1.0 ):

New: Extra information in the settings page about;

• All capcodes meanings
  • What to do with storm and water damage
  • 122NL app

I’m all stuck in my head! I don’t understand how to get it working and how to set it up. the settings of the app itself are not that difficult but to make a flow… does anyone have an extensive example to help me get started?

Hi @Simon_Meindertsma , see a flow example on top of this page.

1 Like

Daar loop ik al vast :frowning:

New app update (test: 1.1.1 ):

Fix: Region alerts

P2000 heeft maar 1 kaart en dat is een trigger kaart. Dus je plaats de trigger kaart en vervolgens een dan kaart van jouw push melding app die je gebruikt met homey.

Dus zo zou het goed moeten zijn? bij een test krijg ik nu brandweer Apeldoorn… Ik heb bij de locaties mijn WP ingevuld :confused:

Ja dit is perfect. Klopt dat je deze tekst bij test ziet. Heb ik voor ingesteld en dit kan je zelf ook wijzigen. Wanneer nu een p2000 melding is overeenkomstig met je instellingen, ontvang je deze is Pushover.

1 Like

Ahh thx! Even afwachten wat er gaat komen💪🏻

1 Like

Ive entered Amersfoort in settings, but i get everything in the region… Also the save button is not that clear that it accept the changes.

Are you running version 1.1.1? This resolved the bug. P2000 | Homey

I missed the first notification. After I have entered and saved the same capcode again, it throws out an old message. (v1.1.1)

Sending last message is correct. When was the last messag?

the last message should have been at 08:04 I didn’t get this one. capcode reset and saved resulting in an old message.

Yes

New app update (test: 1.1.2 ):

New: Additional explanation of settings

1 Like