[APP][Pro][Cloud] Govee

Hello… unfortunately I’m probably really blind. I can’t find a button for the diagnostic report. But I’ve linked a video here that shows that the LED strip “H6147_1B1B” isn’t responding. The “SP JZ - LED CEILING LIGHT” socket shows the consumption of the LED STRIP. If I now switch the LED strip on and off via the tile, you can see from the consumption that the LED strip isn’t responding. I’m happy to provide you with diagnostic reports. Please be so kind and send me a screenshot showing where I’m creating this report. Thank you very much.

I’ve attached the link to the video where you can see it.

_Dropbox

Same issues here with [object response] error.

Sent diagnostics report.

My version shows 2.5.4 even after reinstalling although the site shows newer versions?

Maybe the updates are not checked in correctly? So nobody gets the new versions?

I have installed the test release and that works with my existing lights again.

I am still waiting for some icons before the test channel version is released.
But indeed, the test version is the most stable one right now. So if you experience problems make sure you (@Elmar) are using the test version.

If you are and still have problems and in diagnostic reports.
@Uwe_Nitschke the button souls be on the app settings page of the Govee app (so goto the app, press the cog wbeel on the top right) on the screen that looks like this

382 / 5.000

Übersetzungsergebnisse

Übersetzung

Well, I can’t get to where you are with your screenshot. I’ll send you my screenshot. But now I’m completely confused. We have the Govee APP in Homey - I have the trial version 2.10.3 and I have the Govee APP from the APP Store for my iPhone. I assume you need the diagnostic reports from the APP for Homey? Right?

Sorry, now I found it. Here is the diagnosis ID: 11f3316f-8c09-491c-966b-3edce8794e57

VG Uwe

Cloud api

4794ba35-980d-4568-87f4-6fd86d9e95d7

Same as you, I install the version 2.10.3 now its working

same here, when I install latest test version all version display as not available

@B3rt , @phusebox and @Elmar please install the test version.
Govee | Homey

Thanks!

I still have the problem and have also installed the test version. Have you been able to analyze the problem yet? Regards Uwe

Not yet, this is still a personal project that needs to wait till my personal live allows it. Your issue is new.
Did you see my ask to resend a version with more attempts to switch it on/off?
The first logs you send contained no visible attemps to toglle nor errors