[APP][Pro&Cloud] frient Zigbee App (v2.4.5)

I’m sorry to hear that.

We had to make an important change to the integration of this device, and unfortunately, it was necessary to modify the core driver.

No problem as long as it’s working better, i’m happy :-). Removed and added the devices again and it’s working again :+1:

1 Like

After the Frient driver was updated to 2.2.0 on Homey Pro 2020 10.0.8 and I deleted, reset & added again, none of my Frient Smart Humidity sensors display a humidity value, only temperature.

Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

You could just enable factory restore on the device and then the Zigbee device leaves the network. Then use “repair” in the homey app, then it will be a new device with same ID and no need to repair flows? I see that you have fixed the flows and are now happy, but just a tip for other people reading the post. If my idea would work.

@EliteAV

After the Frient driver was updated to 2.2.0 on Homey Pro 2020 10.0.8 and I deleted, reset & added again, none of my Frient Smart Humidity sensors display a humidity value, only temperature.
Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

I’ve also noticed it few minutes ago. That the humidity value isn’t showing.

@Marius_Stensrod
Thanks for the information, i’ll keep that in mind for the next time :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, how does it look with the fix for Humidity Sensor (HMSZB-110)? As of today, I have brand new piece and as mentioned from the others, the sensor is sending to Homey temperature and battery status only.
Humidity value is just blank.

Btw.: in the version notes is mentioned Humidity sensor HMSZB-120, which doesn’t exist.

Thank you.

Adam

Hi Adam.

We haven’t changed any part of the driver that is responsible for reporting or updating values.

You could try simply shortening the distance between the device and your Homey, and taking the batteries out from the device for a couple of seconds.

HMSZB-120 is a model identifier that our Humidity Sensors will be produced from now on.

Hello,
I already did and you can see, that there are other users with the same issue with no humidity value.

If this is an official statement, that there is not “application issue”, then i will send my defective unit back to the seller as part of the complaint.

Hi Adam.

We’re sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues.

The application has been validated, and tested on three different Homey gateways:

1. Homey Pro 2023

2. Homey Pro 2019

3. Homey Bridge

On all three of them - the Humidity Sensors are working, and reporting correctly, as you can see below:

Please try to:

1. Delete your Humidity Sensor from your Homey app.

2. Factory reset the sensor.

3. Uninstall the frient app, and install it again.

4. Re-add the Humidity Sensor.

Please make sure, that during the pairing process, you keep the sensor as close to your Homey as possible.

Also, if you consider the device faulty - you’re welcome to contact the distributor you have purchased the unit from and ask for a replacement or refund.

Hello,
I followed your recommended steps and it’s still the same. All the other frient devices work fine, only the humidity sensor has a humidity value of blank.

I can('t) wait, but hopefully not too long…

I bought 2 Humidity sensors and i have the same problem. Temperature works but they both don’t show the humidity. Resetting doesn’t help. I have a Homey Pro 2023 and a strong Zigbee network.

We’re looking into this issue now.

You’ll hear back from me when we have some conclusions.

2 Likes

Hello,

I did little progress with the Humidity. I did the Maintenance / Try to repair procedure 6 times and now the Humidity value shows up (HP2023).
Anyway there must be some bug in the pairing process.

Adam

Can you see the humidity value getting updated over time?

Hello, if you are ask me, yes, the humidity value changes over time.

As I mentioned, I have had to perform the pairing procedure a couple times (done via the Maintenance / Try to repair option).

I’ve tried it aswell, did it about 10 times. Unfortunate it didn’t work for me. Still no humidity values for me.

What can you do with the tags? Use it to arm and disarm without using a pincode?

Yes. Tags can be used instead of pin codes. We’re also working on some improvements to Keypad’s integration, that will bring some new features.

2 Likes

Thanks! I just got 4 tags to work, pretty happy with it! Can’t wait for more features since the keypad is loaded with options IMHO.