[APP][Pro&Cloud] frient Zigbee App (v2.4.5)

THANKS,

Ok for the possibility of adding several RFID TAGs.

What are all the flow options with the Frient keyboard?

Can you post a screenshot?

Of course, you can always see the available flows for each of our devices on our appā€™s page, and after selecting the desired product from ā€œSupported devicesā€: frient App for Homey | Homey

Hereā€™s the screenshot you requested:

Good morning,

The available flows for each device is not necessarily representative of all product features.

For example, the fibaro keyfob remote control (6 buttons) allows in its configuration menu to program for each button an action in case of pressure (1 pressure, 2 pressure, 3 pressure, long pressure) and 6 buttons combination sequences (1 to 5 buttons in a row).

Can your Frient keyboard do this type of action?

Iā€™m afraid you cannot have exclusive control over each of the Keypadā€™s buttons at the moment.

The idea behind the frient Intelligent Keypad is the secure access control and keyless entry, as the device allows you to trigger certain actions with its modes - armed, disarmed, home, and night, similar to other control panels.

I think that to make your keyboard attractive it would be necessary to implement the possibility of creating actions with sequences of the type as proposed by Fibabaro keyfob or Ring keypad: several presses on the same key, long press on the same key and key sequences.

With these additions your keyboard could become a reference for use on Homey.

It is possible in the near future?

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We do not exclude any possibility for future updates.

Hi there,

Iā€™m wondering if it would be possible to use the Frient Intelligent Smoke Alarm as a siren for my alarm system via the Heimdall app?

I know how to turn it on if the alarm is triggered, however I do no see a flow-card that allows me to turn off the siren again, except from doing it manual and press it IRL?

Is there a way to combine it and make it possible to use them as the siren, and then turn them off again when disarm the alarm from the app or via a Eufy Keypad?

Smoke alarms donā€™t have a programmatic ā€œturn off sirenā€ because of safety reasons.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your input.

Do you think it would be possible if making your own script?

Thatā€™s still ā€œprogrammaticā€, so no. These devices simply donā€™t support such a feature (again, because of safety reasons: when thereā€™s a fire you donā€™t want a misconfiguration of your home automation system to mistakenly turn off the siren).

1 Like

@robertklep is right in the way that a smoke sensor, that has triggered itself based on detecting smoke, can not be silenced from a home automation system. It has to be silenced by human interaction on the device(s) itself. That is related to safety regulations.

Yes, with the Frient smoke-, heat- and leakage sensor it is possible to trigger the build in siren from a flow; this is a unique feature of these devices. This trigger could be originating from the Heimdall app triggering a home alarm condition.

The ā€œStart warningā€ flow card is used to trigger the siren warning and has a duration argument, ranging from 1 second to 1000 minutes (pretty infinite). Similar to other alarm systems that will trigger the siren for a finite duration.

A single or multiple smoke-, heat- or leakage sensor(s) that will sound their siren for 30 minutes in a burglary alarm condition should do the trick. A word of caution, when testing the flow ensure that nobody is at home.

I totally understand the safety regulations and agree that the sensor(s) that has been triggered by smoke etc. has to be silenced by human interaction - that the only responsible way to do it.

However if I use the smoke sensor as a part of my alarm flow;
IF no one is home and a door sensor is opened, then the alarm should be active/triggered and activate ā€œStart Warningā€ for a duration of 30 min as an example.

If I enter my code on my Eufy Keypad, the alarm will be deactivated through my flow via Heimdall and then I would like the sensors to ā€œstop Warningā€.

I know that itā€™s possible if I was using Home Assistant through this simple script, and was wondering if the protocol on Homey would allow it as well, if I make my own script?

A stop warning flow card is currently not available in the Homey app.
Sending a start warning with duration of 1 second should silence the alarm when the alarm is deactivated.

I will try that!

The solution is every time you enter a code, every time the keypad send it. Even if it is two times the same code.

After the latest update to v2.2.0, I get the message ā€œapp unavailableā€. Restarting the app doesnā€™t work unfortunately.

Updated the app to the latest version and I cannot reach my smart humidity sensors.

We have updated the driver for the Smart Humidity Sensor.

If you have such symptoms - please simply reset the device:

1. Delete the Smart Humidity Sensor from your Homey.

2. Factory reset the sensor by holding its button until you see the LED flash multiple times in a row.

3. Re-add the device to your Homey.

After these steps - the device will report again.

As above.

Well that sucks a bit :frowning:. Now i need to repair a lot of flows , thought maybe i could do the repair option but that one is missing from the app.