[APP][Pro&Cloud] frient Zigbee App (v2.4.5)

Hello,

HP23-Fw10.1.4
Frient app-v2.2.1

i have some issues regarding “SPLZB-131”, the consumed energy (kWh) is really on a acid trip. I have three of them, and two of them reports a consumption that is really wrong. I tried to reinclude both “SPLZB-131” that reports wrong value yesterday, the value was then 0kWh, but it was wrong again at the first report and increasing rapidly. What is the issue?

Type

Regards
Marius

I got the ZHEMI-101 electric meter. For some reason it always report Low Battery and Homey lists it as containing 2 x AA batteries, but it uses 3.
Is this a known issue or am I missing a firmware update?

Hi Marius.

Are you using the newest version of the frient app?

Please try to factory reset the device, and add it again to your Homey.

Hi @Jeroen_W

Have you get through this weirdness around Humidity reports? I have a quite old (approx three year old) unit, after the app update, homey lost the device, after repair there is no any Humidity reports. Tried to remove completely then readd, tried to repair multiple times, still no any Humidity report…

As nothing seemed to work, i did a reset of my Zigbee network… After that the sensor performed as normal. Also my Zigbee network it self is working better than before.

1 Like

So it supports more than 1 pin code?

Multiple pin codes will come with an update we’re currently working on.

1 Like

As far as i know. I am running v2.2.1

Regards
Marius

Is there a possibility to let the LED show the status permanently?
At the moment I cannot see wether the system is armed or not.
Best regards,
Benjamin

That could hurt the battery’s lifetime.

You could solve it another way, for example, by changing your Homey’s ring LED color depending on the Keypad’s state.

When do you expect the new version to arrive?

It’s hard to say exactly.

We’re working on it, and it should be ready rather sooner than later.

1 Like

“The update including integration with Heimdall is in progress, and on the way.”
→ hello, any new on this update?

Work in progress.

Expect it to be finished around the end of this month.

Hello,

Whats new in version 2.3.0 ?

The app page has a changelog.

1 Like

Thank you for adding the alarm sensors. Can we now also have a flow card for the intelligent keypad that is something like “when a key sequence is entered” and triggers when one or more keys are pressed?

I have got this “error” many times now. What to do ?

My problem is that I can’t trust this type of device from frient.

Does anyone else have that experience?

How far is the device placed from your Homey?