[APP][Pro] Chronograph - Adds precise timer, stopwatch and transition functionality to Homey

Yeah working on it, and found it, give me a minute.

Okay, check 2.0.7 and let me know.

1 Like

it works again, no red triangles anymore!

THX Arie

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome.
It does mean again a difference between Hp2023 and earlier HPs.

Currently, on HP2023, if a timer/stopwatch/ transition doesnā€™t exists anymore (meaning, no flows with those names in it), it will not be set to unavailabe on startup, because that is triggered in a different order than the hp2019.

A well, a worry for later.

Hi Arie,

Is it true that the stopwatch trigger ā€œhas a runtime of ā€¦ā€ is not working?

I create a flow with a stopwatch, but when the stopwatch has reached a time, it doesnā€™t execute.

I have the latest version (2.0.7). Already restarted the app.

What am I doing wrong :slight_smile:

Edit: some stopwatch triggers are working, except one.

1 Like

Maybe the used stopwatch name is not exactly identical?

1 Like

Iā€™ve checked many times and they are exactly the same.

In the new version i used the new ā€˜pickā€™ function. Even then it didnā€™t work.

if i want to start a stopwatch, this one was already excisiting beforde the ā€™ pick-updateā€™, i get this error:
SchermĀ­afbeelding 2023-05-22 om 16.09.32

1 Like

Trying to solve it, hang on.

Well, this was fun.
I was testing with the Start or Resume card, which turned out to have a bug in it and didnā€™t trigger the Reached card at all.

I have fixed that and also resolved the error.

Try version 2.0.8

On the HP2023, you might need to press save on one single flow that has the Stopwatch Reached card.

1 Like

Okay, timer splits (reached) had the same issue, resolved in 2.0.9.

Installing nowā€¦ hang on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have tested with the cards below.

Findings:
When running the ā€œstart and replaceā€ stopwatch card for the first time, it gives the above error. The stopwatch will also appear in the overview of stopwatches, but it will remain at 00.00. On a second run, the card is executed correctly and the timer starts running.

Pausing and stopping the timer works.

The Reached-card is still not executed. This after saving several times.

If the stopwatch has stopped, it will give the above error message when running again. It will run on a second run.

1 Like

HP2023 or earlier homeys?
and please show me the Reached card.

HP2023

1 Like

Okay, update to 2.0.10 and note that you have to resave the flow once(after app restart, drag a flowcard around and press save.)

This is because on the HP2023, flowcards update are not working correctly yet.
Already have a ticket/slack-message on that with Athom.

1 Like

Updated and itā€™s working now :slight_smile:

Thanks! The picklist is a great update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here, I reported the same issue

1 Like

Try it now?
Sorry i missed that m8!

1 Like

No worries. I had a workaround :+1:.
Will do when Iā€™m at home
Addition : all works now!

1 Like

Hi Arie,
After the update, if I open a standard flow, all drop-down menuā€™s are opened automatically.
On advanced flows it works like expected.
Can you reproduce this?
See attached picture.

Best regards,

Eric

Edit: if I choose the correct timers from the drop-down-list and then save the flow it doesnā€™t happen anymoreā€¦.but that would mean I have to update all my standard flowsā€¦

1 Like