[APP][Pro] Chronograph - Adds precise timer, stopwatch and transition functionality to Homey

Yeah, the select fields are additions, just to make it much easier to create flows without having to remember the names.
But indeed, all old functionalities should work just like it did before.
It does with my live Homey, i just installed the test on my production Homey (hp2019) and it works perfectly, without having changed anything.

Both fields (Pick or Name) are now optional tho, and if both are empty, you will get an Error that you either need to (type and) pick or type a name.

Ofc, if you create a new chronograph with tags first, you cannot select it from the list, since the value of the tags is unknown.

But, if you create a new chronograph by name, for instance in a Action OR trigger card, and you activate that through another card with tags, it does work.
Both fields generate the lists of names to select from.

But when executing a card, the picker will be seens as primary: If you have a name picked, the text-name-field is ignored when executing a flowcard.

3 Likes

Great improvement, Arie. Makes it way easier (and less chances on errors) to work with.

I found two identical timer names, how can I remove the double entry?

1 Like

Show me a printscreen?

I’m trying to discover differences, like a eventually hidden whitespace, but I can’t
(Maybe in HomeyScript, just crossed my mind)

1 Like

Please create a ticket, i think i know the issue (both names used in the same flow).

1 Like

Done. FYI, a HS timer overview script shows one of each.

1 Like

Great Arie, thank you very much! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great new option Arie thanks :grin:

1 Like

Solved (will be deployed to test today):

In test now:

2 Likes

Hi @Arie_J_Godschalk ,
Would it be easy to add a flowcard:
THAN get the Running time of transition?
Now we have the remaining time of the transition.

1 Like

I believe that flowcard already has a token with elapsed tine right?

Perhaps i could change the description of that flowcard.

Oh my… i should have checked the card’s options. Just got confused by its name! Srry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use timers as devices, with the new version these timer devices have a warnings icon = device is not available.

Do I have to rebuild the devices or is it a bug?

THX

1 Like

@Joka

Please restart the app and after about 1 minute, send me a diagnostic.
No, don’t rebuild, that should never be needed, if there is a loading bug, i should solve it in the coding.

2356479d-d56c-40be-8706-6ae023d1bae7

1 Like

I also have a question since last update: I have an empty spot (choose) right now. Can i keep it empty?
afbeelding

1 Like

Yes, the are both optional fields now, but one must be filled.
The dropdown/picker is primary, if that one is filled, thats the chronograph that will be executed.

The picker will show names tho, based on both fields of all flowcards.

2 Likes

Okay, since Chronograph was build using a eventlistener, and each device adds one listener, it gave an error when you had more then 10 devices (since that was the default eventlistener limit).
Solved in the currently live version.

Let me know if it is solved for you please, if not, send another diagnostic after the update.

9de391ee-ea23-4b6d-8660-82fe4bc2f5f4

Timer devices are still unavailable.

1 Like