[APP][Pro] Bticino/Legrand/Netatmo - Home control, based on Netatmo Cloud API

Hello everyone!
Is there a way to integrate the MyHomeServer1 devices? I have all the lights and shutters in Home + Control.
I’m a developer, @Gal_Carmeli if you need I can help.

Hi @andrekiba,

If there are devices that are not supported, I would love to add them to my app.
Would you be willing to share your home with me, so I will be able to implement the integration?
The way to add me as a guest to your house is:

1. Open the Netatmo Home+ Control App on your smartphone
  2. Click the "Settings’ icon (the “Gear” icon) at the bottom
  3. Choose “User Management”
  4. Invite me by using my email.

If you agree, I must warn you that I will have access to your devices.
I promise not to change any of your device settings without coordinating with you first.
I totally understand if you do not feel comfortable in adding me as a guest - it’s perfectly understandable, but this is the only way I can implement the integration to this device.

Hi Gal,
before share my devices and add you as a guest I prefer that we get to know each other first.
It seems natural to me, but it doesn’t mean I don’t trust you.

I also see that the app shows the github link but nothing is found. If the app does not have economic purposes, it seems to me that GitHub is the ideal place to collaborate (and also possibly where to open issues and new requests) together with this beautiful forum.

I would be very happy to collaborate with you if possible.
In case you want to add me this si my GitHub andrekiba (Andrea Ceroni) · GitHub

Thanks!

Hi @andrekiba,

I would love the get to know you better, but unfortunetly, my code is not for sharing at the moment.
If there is anything I can do in oredr to gain your confidence except for sharing my code, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gal.

For what it is worth (I am in no way related to @Gal_Carmeli):
I shared my home with him as well. Unfortunately, he could not add my device, but I can confirm that he has handled everything with the utmost respect and confidentially.
So, if you want your device added, I can really reccommend sharing your home with him.
Of course, you can always delete his login to your house if you feel like it…

1 Like

I can also recommend Gal. I have also shared my home for adding the Netatmo Smart Carbon Monoxide Alarm.

1 Like

I can’t help but be positive. I volunteer myself from the first hour and have been at the base to help develop the app. I hope you are convinced of the many positive reactions and that you may also want to help in the further development of the app by granting access to devices.

1 Like

Hi @Gal_Carmeli! Can you confirm you have disabled the garage opener device? Thanks!

Yes. I removed it since it was defined as a “sensitive device” which can not be controlled by 3rd party apps (e.g.: Homey).
More details can be found here:

https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/107269

Hi @Gal_Carmeli , hope you are doing well ? Small wish if I may - can you please implement also ANIMAL seen for Netatmo Welcome ? It might be also available for Netatmo Presence, not sure though. :wink: Just in case…

Didn’t find it in the API but seems it’s available as per HA implementation ?

Example automation for Netatmo Presence

• alias: “Motion at home”
    description: “Motion detected at home”
    trigger:
    • event_type: netatmo_event
      platform: event
      event_data:
      type: human # other possible types: animal, vehicle
      action:
    • data:
      {{ trigger.event.data[“data”][“message”] }}
      at {{ trigger.event.data[“data”][“home_name”] }}
      title: Netatmo event
      action: persistent_notification.create
1 Like

Hi @Sharkys -
Yes, it is possible to add it, but I am not sure exactly what is the header of the message in a case of an animal (The documentation is extremely lacking in this case)
Will you have the ability to create such a detection? (e.g. - convince your cat to run in front of your camera :rofl: )
If yes, I can see the message comming in an dimplement this very easily

1 Like

Sounds great :slight_smile: Will you need to be added again as user I guess? Can you see it also retrospectively? Tomorrow between 9AM- 2PM CET should be possible (and the Animal will be there :smiley: ) but not sure about your availability…

If we can do it coordinated, it would be the best:

Add me to your home and send me a message. I will connect to your camera and will tell you when I’m ready, and then – send the cat!

Can we do it tomorrow at 12:00 (noon) CET?

1 Like

Hello Gal,
First of all, many thanks for your apps which is great. I use a lot of Legrand items and it is working perfectly.
Nevertheless, I have a small issue with my roller shutter. I cannot stop them in the middle for example with Homey, something I can do with the Home+Control apps. (see pictures)

The thing is that there is no a stop button in Homey. For the flow, I have “set the position to …” but in fact it doesn’t work with this kind of Legrand switches (legrand 067726).
Can you help ?
Thanks

Hi there, i got a problem that the values of the weather station modules are not being updated any more. I have tried to restart the app with no succes and repair them ( then they work for a day).

On the netatmo app they are updated every 5 minutes.

can anyone help as i use those sensors to warm my house so its affecting all the heating flows witch leads to coming home with 45 degrees inside and waking up with only 10.

regards
Filip

Do you see any BitCino related warning in the Timeline ?

No , just noticing that sensors not getting updated

Hello,
no more issues. I’m sorry, I just add to “calibrate” my shutter. It is working perflectly now.

I am thinking of buying a Netatmo Video Doorbell as I already have a Netatmo (Bticino) doorbell at the ground flour entrance of our apartment building. And I don’t want a subscription.

How is the notification speed (in Homey and in the Eufy app) and other performance? I am on glass fiber 1Gb internet up/down and WiFi accesspoint is just behind the doorbell.

Another option could be the Eufy Dual Doorbell E340, as it has a lot more features and (in theory) video quality

It depends what exactly you are asking - eg. in the Netatmo app on the phone the rang event is I guess within 1-2 seconds. Processing “Doorbell rang” event eg. with picture in Homey / snapshot is much slower, eg. 5 sec or so - but with Athom Netatmo implementation it was much worse.

Again, asking you about Homey integration performance or Eufy Security app performance itself ? But if so, that would probably belong to the Eufy security app thread.