[APP][Pro] Bticino/Legrand/Netatmo - Home control, based on Netatmo Cloud API

If you have a single switch, you can turn on the dimmer feature from the configuration section. For example, in the room “Yatak Odası”, the device “Avize” is a single button and I activated the dimmer feature from the configuration settings. Likewise, “balcony” is a single button, but I did not activate the dimmer feature in the configuration settings. Because I don’t need the dimmer feature on the balcony lamp. :slight_smile:

If you have a double wired switch, there is no dimmer feature.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed explanation, this is exactly what I see on Netatmo API.

I implemented the single-switch (with and without dimmer capability), and the double-switch.

In order for me to be able to test, can you please give me a name of one single-switch with dimmer, one single-switch without dimmer and one double-switch that I can play with?

I will do it only during daytime so it will not interfere with your regular life. In addition, I will notify you by email when I start the test, and when I finish the test.

I am very happy that we are approaching the final stage.

Single switch with dimmer
Room name: Kızın odası
Switch name: avize

Single switch without dimmer
Room name: Kızın odası
Switch name: Balkon

Double switch
Room name: küçük mutfak
Switch name: Garden door
Switch name: Main light

Will there be shutters (Rooling Wired Switch) and thermostats?

Thanks!

Of course! I plan to add the roller-shutter, the thermostat, and the Ikea colored lamp.

I will let you know when I start testing (probably tomorrow morning)

1 Like

Thank you very much

With the new test version, all of my devices that I use in my home, such as the shutter switch, my Ikea brand lamps with zigbee, dimmer switches, normal single and double wired switches, and Legrand brand wall thermostats, have been added to Homey. I can’t thank you very much. In my first 1-hour tests, they all work very well.
Thank you very much @Gal_Carmeli

Very happy to hear that.
Please let me know on any issue you encounter.
If no issues will rise, I will release to the public link early next week.

2 Likes

Hello @Gal_Carmeli,
Would it be possible to add the switches “Celiane with Netatmo” (e.g. REF. 1 991 62) to the list of supported devices?

This one is a switch/dimmer without neutral widely used.
Thanks for all the work already been done.

@Gal_Carmeli Hi Gal! Thanks a lot for your great work. It’s amazing seeing btcino devices on homey.

It would be great to add also the garage open/close feature and the scenarios that are configured on home control+. Happy to jump on a call to discuss some ideas furthe

Hi,

YES! I would love to add support to “Celiane with Netatmo” device.

In order for me to be able to see the details of the device, please add me as a guest to your home.

I promise I will not change any settings on any of your devices without coordinating with you first.

In order to add me as a guest, go through the following steps:

On the Netatmo Control+ app on your smartphone, go to “Settings”:

Then, go to “Guest”:

And then click the big blue button at the bottom “invite user”. and use my email

Once you added me, please let me know the name of the device you would like me to add, and the name of the room its located in.

Thanks,

Gal.

Hi,

As for the “garage open/close feature” - Is this a specific device that I don’t currently support? If yes, please add me as a guest to your home (instructions below) and let me know the name of the device and the room its located in.

As for the scenarios – what exactly would you like to do with the scenarios in Homey app?

In order to add me as a guest to your home, follow the following steps:

On the Netatmo Control+ app on your smartphone, go to “Settings”:

Then, go to “Guest”:

And then click the big blue button at the bottom “invite user”. and use my email

Once you added me, please let me know the name of the device you would like me to add, and the name of the room its located in.

Thanks,

Gal.

@Remi_Caudwell - do you still want me to support “Celiane With Netatmo”?
If so, would you be willing to share your devices with me so I can see them and implement their integration?

Hello,

is it possible to support the netatmo carbon monoxide detector?

Sorry for the late response.
It is already supported within the Weather Station device. Try adding the Weather Station device and let me know if it worked.
If not, I will be happy to add it.

This is what I mean. Smart Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
550x401

I see
I will be happy to support it.
Will you be willing to share your Netatmo home with me so I can implement support to this device?

If you are OK with it, you can share your home with me by opening the smartphone app, clicking on the settings icon, choose guests, and invite me by using my email.
I am committed not to change any of your devices settings without contacting you first.

Thank you for your quick reply.
I am happy to share.
I have invited you.

Got your invite, I will work on it tonight. Thanks!

Hi Gal,

i am a new “Homey” user but old “Legrand with Netatmo” user.
I read uppercut you add the “Commande de départ Arrivée sans fil”.
Is it possible to use it to start a Flow ?
Or with a No Wired switch 0 677 24 LEGRAND …
(Interrupteur double sans fils pour installation connectée Céliane with Netatmo avec plaque Laqué Blanc - particulier | Legrand)

I only find 3 Card with Battery level and 2 With reachable or Not ???

Thanks for your Help
I just would like to use one No Wired switch to start a action (or flow)

Bruno