[APP][Pro] AWTRIX Light - Connected Smart Clock for your Smart Home

And can you please share some example ? That would really help :wink: Or some link to an article ?

Have the same issue as @Sharkys. Duration set for 20 seconds, but in reality it only shows my custom massage for around 5 seconds.

Ok, i will try to investigate this and create fix on weekend

1 Like

It seems that with the latest TEST version and new experimental (now standard) card it works fine again.
I even removed delays between triggers, so now every notification respect duration and wait till finish, then starting next notification in the queue. At least based on the testing yesterday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for investigatingā€¦ i will try to complete these app parts asap, so i can release non test version of appā€¦ (want to do some prefix for app names etcā€¦)

2 Likes

Thx for the info @Sharkys. Btw @Bckp great app. What a magnificent addition to my smart home environment. Canā€™t wait for the new update.

Btw, is it possible to choose text animation in the way it will go from one side to other side and not only scrolling, disappearing, scrolling, disappearing etc ?

so far i know, it is notā€¦ there is no API on this

1 Like

AWTRIX Light has been renamed to AWTRIX 3 with a new url and a new firmware version 0.95 with just some small changes:

• Implemented median and mean filters for more accurate processing of raw data from LDR and BATT sensors.
  • Added Cyrillic support, limited
  • Rebranding AWTRIX Light to AWTRIX 3.

This item may need to be renamed to the new name.

I know, i will do it asap i will have some timeā€¦ New name will be Awtrix 3, yet 0.95 have some issue with characters, so you can expect another update soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a few questions:

• How to define with this app a notification repeating x times? The length of the message is variable, so the number of seconds is not the same for every notification. If not possible in the app, can you give an example of an alternative?
  • In the settings for creating an app you can define the number of seconds twice. What is the difference?
    Notify
  • Is a list/lookup available of defined apps on my Homey? In the ā€œRemove custom appā€ card you have to fill in the app name manually, but when I donā€™t know the name anymoreā€¦ Or is the solution: reboot the Ulanzi?

Hello,

1, you cant, but it is good point, i will look at this

• my idea about this is create 2 flow cardsā€¦ basic and advanced, where basic is what you see is what you get, advanced will give you option to specifi in JSON whatever you want - this will help more advanced users to do basicly whatever awtrix allow you to do

2, it looks like bug, i will investigate this
3, will be, i have prepared lists and logic behind thisā€¦ im just kind of busy atm, so i do not have time finish all of this, only maintenance for Awtrix 3 name change

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to create a command using Logic that will show a notification twice on the Ulanzi.
I donā€™t see anything with the following command. Is the command correct if I also use a user and password in MQTT? What type of IP address should I use and where can I find it?
Why you donā€™t simply use this card (unless you aim something much more advanced) ?

obrazek

for HTTP API, see Awtrix 3 documentation (in first post is link), easier will be for now to show message for some ammount of seconds (even it mean you can see notification 3times instead of 2).

MQTT user and password is not related to HTTP api, if you have your ulanzi without login (IE: you can enter ulanzi http from browser without user login prompt) then you do not need to use user, pass in url

With the current cards it is not possible to repeat a notification. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m looking for an alternative. Any ideas?

Have you tried duration ?

duration

This was my original question a few posts up:

Yep, shorter messages repeats more time, longer less times. So I try to set the duration based on notification lengths and based on importance. I hope I got you right.

1 Like

Something is going wrong with the version number of this app. My version was 1.2.1 and now it is 1.1.6. Missing card removeCustomApp, customApp and having broken flows. Please activate version 1.2.1 as the newest version.
2024-03-22 22_13_23-AWTRIX Light App voor Homey _ Homey