[APP][Pro] Airthings BLE (deprecated)

Thanks, that helped. is that a general rule that you need to move the Homey around close to units that don’t connect?

Mvh
Fredrik B. Hansen

Bluetooth, 5 meters on the Airthings

Thanks!

Mvh
Fredrik B. Hansen
[mod break: removed private information]

Hi will the app support the hub soon?

1 Like

I would also appreciate to have support to the Airthings Hub. Thank you!

1 Like

I am unable to add my Airthings Wave to my Homey Pro, it just says no device found. I’ve located it just beside the Homey when adding.

I would also love to have support for Airthings Hub in the app.

1 Like

Would love hub support & fixes for homey not able to communicate with the device!

Good news everyone;)

I’ve found and fixed a bug in the code that causes a lot of connectivity issues. @vegard please have a look at my pr: Critical fix and general improvements by MadMonkey87 · Pull Request #10 · anaxyd/homey-airthings · GitHub

3 Likes

That is because you have a Gen.2 Wave device.
I have one of the same devices and i created a ticket on the Github page. But so far no interesting in adding this (Even Airthings replied that they will help adding it 10/03-20).

Every time im restarting homey, i need to add my airthings devices again.
Other one has Rhode problems

Moreover people getting Bletimeout afterwards updating to v5?

yes, but rather the latest app version of airthings. Previous version worked fine with v5

Yes, definitely something going on in the latest version.
Either of v5, or airthings app as i didn’t have problems during v5.xx updates

just go “back” and CLI install, works for me

https://github.com/anaxyd/homey-airthings/branches

Is this made for v4, and stil works on v5?

yes!

1 Like

Still on a downgraded version, and it still works?

Still no news on Airthings View Plus support? I like the battery free operation and display.

1 Like

Hi Vegard! Are you still working on this app? Could you please tell us what you know of the chances of supporting the Airthings View Plus?

I mean, if it’s fundamentally different and unlikely to work anytime soon, then I’d get a Wave Plus now. But if there’s no major api difference I might go for the View Plus, hoping support will come. I could help with testing, in that case.
Thanks

2 Likes