[APP] Philips Hue - Transform the way you experience light

I have the same problem with update poling rate limit.

Same problem here as a couple of days ago. Itā€™s so frustrating. At least good to know I am not alone.

Why release without testing? Always risky updating this app! Homey should have a revert option! 5.5.9 pleaseā€¦

Luckily Im connected through Hue bridge and Google home! (Backup system)

1 Like

5.5.8 and nothing works. Family members asking if I can please install te physical switches againā€¦

1 Like

same here, the app updated itself and now no hue device is working anymore, all a red triangleā€¦

Issue is noted. Issue is also really, really annoyingā€¦

Same shit here! Sometimes I hate Athom. I didnā€™t use the beta channel.

2 Likes

Same problems here, no Hue anymore so no lights at this momentā€¦

How do you install an older version of the Hue app?

Unfortunately, that is not possible.

And yet again no lights through Homeyā€¦ Luckily we can use the Hue app but our switches and remotes donā€™t work. So shitty! Very unprofessional.

Itā€™s not homey, but Signify - itā€™s a software change in the bridge :unamused:

Why a update ? It works fine. And hue bridge has no update. Or is it an internal update that we donā€™t know about in the cloud

Yes, maybe we should use the beta channel. Then at least you know itā€™s beta, now you didnā€™t and itā€™s still untestedā€¦

Pro user in the dark too

You know,

Iā€™ve always run Homey in beta (RC) earlydapter

. Until all the bullshit (Zigbee) I stopped using it. I also used the ā€¦/test page for the apps more often. Because I donā€™t want to mess with my wife, I have set everything as standard. Homey no auto update but the apps do. And yes. I got him today. The irritation bug. And there is no reverse possible!

a update to update just like to have a meeting to have a meeting #irritated #devorsingwithmywife #automationdowninhouse

1 Like

WAF is dropping like a stone thatā€™s for sure

1 Like

Got the same problem. 5.5.8. update installed (no beta) and all lights are not working

Like a stone? I can sign my devorse papers :wink:

Ahā€¦ good to see it is a known issue before I start resetting to factory defaults and shit.

Nice, just a few days before I go on vacation and automatic lights are really important.