[APP] LOQED - Your personal doorman

Hi,

Is it possible to add a tag ‘user’ to these three?
So the names and/or emailadresses can be used in the then-card?

Can you change the “name” tag as it implies the lock-name and not the user-name

are people working on the issues on github ?
I have a non functional Loqed device through Homey…

Yes.

Could you send me a diagnostic?

In the Homey app, goto the LOQED app, and press Send Diagnostic report.

No, sorry, these are default Homey flowcards and cannot be changed by a developer.

If you need the tags, use the custom flowcard : Lock Status Changed, that one has the tags:

It’s actually neither: It’s the Key name, as shown in the flowcard :wink:

i am the one that reported issue #30
(Loqed unlock command from Homey doesnt open the door while the unlock button in the Loqed app does · Issue #30 · loqed-nl/homey-app · GitHub)
i have created some videos to explain the difference between the unlock command in IOS app and the homey app…

Can you share those with me?

i have uploaded them here link

1 Like

If i want to make a notification and use the of the person i have use this card for every user… per action

Is it possible to change it to have an extra option so it triggers without specifying the user ( a “all user” option ).

I really don’t want to clone this card 12+ times for every action and remember to change it X times when a user is added/removed.

Prima app alleen de berichten dat ze om dit slot te bedienen in je smarthome een abonnement willen gaan maken van 8 euro per maand gaat mij te ver.

“Great app, but the fact that they want to introduce a subscription of €8 per month just to operate this lock in your smart home is a deal breaker for me.”

Apparently it’s a badly executed test for future products, there won’t be a subscription for existing customers (Loqed smartlock - Smarthome - GoT)

@Ado_Home and @Cortevoor

Could you please translate your posts into english? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi There,

Is there anyone who can activate Open House mode from Homey iOS app? When I try, never changes in Loqed iOS app.

(I’ve readded the lock when it was needed, locking, unlocking works well)

Same problem here with android
I would not expect anything atm from them now because they are bankrupt !
Seems some organisation is taking over the platform but the company is bankrupt

@Fac3 and @Ado_Home

Firstly, i as the Homey LOQED app Developer am not gone :wink:

Secondly, have you followed these (below) steps? That should solve the issues you are mentioning.

3 Likes

@Arie_J_Godschalk Hi, nice that you are still here :+1::smile:

But have you any idea what’s gonna happen with loqed and the local API… will this happen? Do you have any contact with LOQED about this?

Abe (Athom) wrote this @ Slack about the Loqed issues

Here’s an article with some ideas and stuff to keep the API alive

It’s not necessarily in the best interest of a liquidator/receiver (“curator”) to keep things up and running :grimacing:

That’s true, almost always the cloud part or ‘online services’ die with it.

But I nevertheless quoted the Tweakers article because of these ‘statements’ in it. Time/money will tell I guess

the company says that existing locks will remain online and new locks can still be installed.
According to the manufacturer, this is possible because Loqed Online Foundation has taken over the management of the platform.

“It is also being discussed whether the software can be open-sourced,” Loqed writes.

Googling for ‘Loqed Online Foundation’ or ‘Stichting Loqed Online’ did not return anything btw

Hi,

Thanks this was the solution!

Rgds

1 Like

The ‘Stichting Loqed Online’ is registered at the chamber of commerce (93433530) and also mentioned in the privacy policy on loqed.com. As a substantial part of the value for the liquidator are the customers and that value is only retained if the customers are (happily) retained. So if the platform is not super expensive (and I can’t imagine it is) you can bet they’ll keep it online as long as possible.

1 Like