[APP] Trust Smart Home (Dutch: KlikAan KlikUit) by Athom

YW!

Is that how you named the device in Homey also? Only the name you gave it matches.

Otherwise: Oww, then a request to the app developer (Athom) could be an idea.
At least a brightness up and -down possibility would be nice for this one.

since the beginning 1,5 years ago i’m running a few old 433 devices maily xtrust and intertechno with this app.
no problem so far.
i have added one of my wall switches AWST-8800 as well.
since a few days, this switch is not recognized by homey any more and i cant add it.
I also tried a few other brand new awst8800 and 8802, but i cant add them any more.

if i pair those switches manually with a asun650 or any other actor directly, they work without a problem, so it is not the switch.

Any idea how to solve this?
thanks

Since a rewrite of the KlikAanKlikUit app there has been noting but trouble for some people. In the community app store is an old version of the app that just works if you do not need the newer devices:
https://store.homey.community/app/nl.klikaanklikuit

1 Like

@Edwin_D : thanks a lot, i will give it a try

You need to login to Homey on the community website and have their app installed:
https://store.homey.community/hcs

installed the community app, but awst8800 can still not be added :frowning:

Have you tried a PTP already (Homey 10 mins off power)?

perfect tipp, now it works again!

Just wanted to add, new honey app have been published few days ago, namely 7.2.0. This is quite big improvement as again it included copy function and old devices inclusion.

I can confirm that I reincluded all the remotes and it works like before. Status updates are again “heared” by the homey and all is working again.

I had quite big problems with this as if homey doesn’t know updated status of kaku device then toggle flows do not work like expected.

So from my perspective give it a go.

Sounds like they secretly reverted to their old code :crazy_face: Anyway - this is really good to hear.

I was in contact with Athom and actually they re-wrote that part of the code. Apparently there was some issue with copy function that could leak out to some other device or something. Anyway apparently this was a re-write and for me it works without abjections.

On the other side, I do have quite a simple layout, just a few models of actuators and awst-8802 senders. For those I can confirm it works like it should.

Ik zie bij insights geen data van de status van de ACM-LV24 dimmer.
Deze gebruik ik om de mechanische ventilatie aan te sturen en wil graag het verloop zien qua dim standen.

By default, there is no data for dimming values ​​/ dimmer values ​​in insights.

You can achieve this in the following way by means of: Device Capabilities app ‘Advanced Virtual Device’
(You can import this device plus flow, see instructions below)

Click here for explanation, to how to import an ‘advanced virtual device’ + accompanying flow

Result in Insights:

3 Likes

That might have needed a heads up in this forum.
Apparently i used the KAKU app for my ACDB-8000A.
And then the app disappeared en the doorbell stopped working (annoying)
Adding the doorbell worked but added 2 devices. And the old doorbell driver started working again.
Deleting the three devices and wanted to ad the device again.
No way the homey is detecting the device.
Restarted the KAKU app. That did not help.
I had to restart the Homey… to ad a doorbell.

Strange. I got it working, but if you run into the same thing, Reboot like it is a Windows machine.

@Wout-1976 @Peter_Kawa

It is a late reaction, but Can you pls keep it in English in this topic?

1 Like

@Ronald_Otto

Regarding your original Topic title: Kaku changed into Trust - Devices stopped working.\

It is already a couple of years that Athom uses the Local available brand name:
Only in in NL: KlikAanKlikUit App voor Homey | Homey
in all other languages: Trust Smart Home App für Homey | Homey
So I guess I can best also rename this Topic.

The current name: [APP] Trust Smart Home (Dutch: KlikAanKlikUit) by Athom is a good one i guess (not sure if you renamed it). @Dijker

Blockquote
Only in in NL: [KlikAanKlikUit App voor Homey | Homey]
in all other languages: [Trust Smart Home App für Homey | Homey]

I am not sure what caused it. The driver used stayed the same (homey:app:nl.klikaanklikuit — ACDB-8000A). The app, however, disappeared. Now it is called Trust Smart Home for me too (with a Klik aan Klik uit logo still).
I also noticed that all the other devices stayed available but i can’t test if they kept working (christmas lights) . Maybe only installing the Trust app would have helped since the driver did not change.
So i do not need any support, but i can imagine more people will run into this.

It probably updated so you didn’t see it for a moment.
During update you can’t use the devices a few seconds.

It is really one app, only in different languages has different name.

Depend on your Device, What device did you want to re-pair?

At least in the latest version of the app I see it for some devices:

This is now in Version 7.3.2, guess added here mor than a years ago:

7.2.0 - 7 okt 2021 - Added support for the ACM-300H2, added the remote copy functionality for multiple devices and minor stability improvements.

2 Likes

I tried to add a ACM-300 dimmerswitch I cannot reach because it is behind a plastered ceiling.
Pushing a button on my TMT 502 transmitter did not work. It looks like copying of commands from a transmitter is not working at all. I hope this conclusion is not correct.