[APP] Honeywell Home evohome - Smart zoning across your home

There is a thermostat device .you need to add …and with some flows you can accomplish what you want.
The thermostat device replaces the QA

In QA is was named auto on thermostat it’s ON

I already added the thermostat device as soon as I installed the app.
The QA-changed trigger is still missing.

On was not the same as auto, it seemed to do nothing. it looks like it’s fixed now, at least when I change it by hand, it assume it will also work in a flow.

To be more precise: there is a trigger for a specific mode, just not for any random mode change.

They seem to take the input seriously, so I have high hopes!

Yeah there where very fast with adding the missing flows,. Just in 2 hours after my mail they where there,. So maybe you can send also a mail to them and explain your situation.

homey-honeywell@drenso.nl

Can be in Dutch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Version 1.2.0 in test now, with the random thermostatmode trigger (when thermostatmode changed)

1 Like

I am switching over as soon as I have some time left…
Busy-busy…

1 Like

I will hang on to your app as long as possible.

This is already so much better! I’ll give it a go to switch things this weekend (keeping the other app as a back-up still). Thanks for all efforts made!

I cannot add my second location (thermostat) or it’s zones.

What now?

Pls contact the developers
The community app was rewritten to enable multiple evo home stations guess the new developers missed that also.

Also mentioning it in reviews seems to work better for commercial partners that are not active on the community :crazy_face:

I’ve updated all my flows to reflect the new app - and so far without issues so that’s good. Still not thrilled about the extra effort, but it is what it is.

I can’t add the thermostat. After installing the app I try to add the device. After logging in. I see my home and it says I can close the window. Then it shows ‘Log in on the website of the manufacturer’ and nothing happens anymore. When I press the X to close this window also it says ‘This stops the installation process. Are you sure you want to stop?’ It doesn’t matter what I choose the device is not added.

We’re f*cked. Honeywell took over development and they started from scratch again.
You should probably abandon all hope

I finally switched to the official app too. Had some problems but contact on this e-mail address: homey-honeywell@drenso.nl all the problems were solved.

1 Like

The old app supported logic for the AND piece of a flow to read the actual temperature or set temperature. how can I do this in the new app? I can’t find any logic.

Well … to be fair, there is one AND logic available. Battery status.

But:

Since a few days my Honeywell (official) app does nit work anymore.
Some one an idea what this error means?

Looks like an issue with Honeywell servers.

1 Like

Just received an answer from Honeywell (I wrote two days ago).
The problem was because an update, repair solved the problem.

They indeed tend to plan for major updates during heating season.
Three years ago, the server was down for almost three weeks.
But on the Sunny side: they never do updates in summer and nor did their server went offline during summer!

The update was in the homey app of Honeywell. But I agree there are periods the system goes offline but mostly in the night of very early in the morning. I own the thermostat for four years now and never I was left in the cold.