[APP] Honeywell Home evohome - Smart zoning across your home

…because you probably didn’t use smart functions for which data needed to be exchanged with e.g. your smartphone?

I couldn’t add my evoHome as a device in the new official app. I send an email to the developer and Bob reacted the next day with some great tips. Now everything seems to work well. The problem seems to be the Homey app which has some trouble with multiple logins. I didn’t know I could also add new devices from the Homey app website. After adding the thermostat en zones the devices became available in the Homey mobile app. Now I can rebuild my flows using the logic cards just as it was before with the old app. Great service! Thanx Bob! By the way… Bob is Dutch so it’s not necessary so translate everything in English. :wink:

2 Likes

There are two cards very similar for setting the zone temp, “override temperature for hh:mm” and “override temp for N hours”.
Both set the temperature from now till for a period hh:mm or N hours. So there is no way to specify an absolute time, setting a temperature from now TIL 12:30 pm?

Hi,

I get the error invalid_grant when i try to change temp.
what can i do to fix that?

1 Like

2 weeks ago I replaced my old Homey Pro (2019) with a Homey Pro (2023). Just noticed that since that moment my temperatures are not logged. I can adjust the temperatures, the devices show the current temperature. But the values are not stored, so there is no history available for the actual and set temperature.
Anyone who has or had the same issue?

Or something else is the case, I cannot go to https://getconnected.honeywellhome.com/nl/
Gives the error message “The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.”

Update 1 hour later: seems like the “repair” option under each device did solve it. After a while the devices started logging temperatures again. Guess I was just a bit too impatient :joy:

I had to change my password for homeywell connected this week.
Changing it in the app is very hard to find. So let me share it in the forum:
1 Go to devices
2 select the evohome base device
3 select setting
4 select maintenance
5 select repair
6 it will login to the honeywell connect site and ask for the new password

Send an email to the resideo app creator to improve this (app settings would be a more logical place)

Thanks for sharing,

If you would have multiple Honeywell Home evohome systems in one Homey it would not work as they then must share the credentials. (This is imho the reason Athom doesn’t want it there, it is not scalable.)

Homey (Cloud) doesn’t have App Settings,

They are doing it correct… Pairing / Repair is the place!

Good point did not think of that…

Hello Dijker,
Did you manage to connect up your 2nd Evohome by doing this?