[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

For Single Switch Module T1 (with neutral), when changing the state on the physical switch, Homey app does not get updated with the new state.

This has been an issue for some time (at least since May) and mentioned by a few earlier, without a solution.

Is there a fix for this planned in the near future?

Since a week or so Iā€™m experiencing problems with the wireless switch double (2018). Canā€™t fix the Connection. I have multiple. Also the smaller buttons donā€™t seem to work all of a sudden. Anyone else experiencing the same? Could this be related to a recent app update?

Hi Ted, the T1 door and window sensor is still not functioning following the recent update (incase the update was aimed at this device). Thanks for all your work on this app!!

Version 1.10.1 of the Aqara app has just been uploaded to the app store: Aqara App for Homey | Homey

Changelog:

• Add support for the Cube T1 Pro (CTP-R01),
  • Add support for the Light Sensor T1 (GZCGQ11LM)
  • Add support for the Dual relay module T2 (DCM-K01)
  • Add ā€˜decoupling modeā€™ and ā€˜LED inversionā€™ to the Wall switch H1 series (fix reporting issue on the single button version).

@Adrian_Andrei this update will fix the issue that for the single button H1 switches the scene triggers were not working.
@Austriacus time to open the drawer :wink:

5 Likes

Following-up on some of the issues reported:

Aqara T1 sensor issues (on the HP2019Pro):

Iā€™m trying to reproduce these issues, on both the HP2023 as well as the HP2019.
On both platforms, the Door & Window sensor T1, the Water leak sensor T1 and the Temperature & Humidity sensor T1 can be included and keep reporting state changes.

I am not able to reproduce these issues.
In order to rule out device firmware issues (some have mentioned this as potential cause), I will see if I can add a readable firmware version to the settings of these devices.

1 Like

Aqara T1 switch (with Neutral) issues:

I also tried to reproduce these issues, both on the HP2023 and HP2019. But also fail to reproduce these issues.

There are some reports where this switch will stop reporting the power measurements after a power cut. Even with multiple power cuts, the devices I have available continue to report itā€™s power state.

@Par_Ostberg @Morten_HP23 have you tried to remove the switch and re-add it to Homey?

1 Like

@Par_Ostberg @Herman_Rand @Morten_HP23 @RickB @Dennis_Bech

Do any of you have Thread devices managed by Homey?

No, Iā€™m on HP2019. Iā€™ve considered re adding the switch, but thereā€™s a couple Aqara temp sensors using it as a router, so a little reluctant to do it.

1 Like

When I remove the switch and add it again, it will work sometimes for a few das, sometimes for a week, but then again stop reporting the state back to the app. I have not been able to identify any event triggering that it stops working.

@TedTolboom you can try leaving yours connected for a while, and see if you can reproduce.

@robertklep No Thread devices.

1 Like

No thread. HP2019

1 Like

Same issue here with the switch, it just takes a while but it is guaranteed to stop reporting the power after a couple of weeks. Switch still works after the power reporting stops. (I have 5 of them and itā€™s the same for all)

Yes, I have similar problems. After the 1.10.0 update the sensor did not detect movement anymore. My house also had a power-down in about the same time period so hard down of Homey too. Everything else worked fine after that the restart, but not the Aqara sensor.
I replaced the battery but no change.
I re-paired the sensor and it worked for a few hours, then stopped again.
I removed the sensor from Homey, then added it again. Worked for a few hours, then stopped again.
Just updated to 1.10.1 and re-paired the sensor. Will see how it goes.

1 Like

Sorry to say, but there are some issues with Cube T1 Pro.
I connected it without problems to my Homey Pro 2023 and added a flow to switch off the music in one room. Therfore I used a simple setting with just a number on top of the cube. It didnā€™t work.
In the list of flows description always said ā€œ3 on topā€ whatever number I selected.
I tried other triggers and found that ā€œturning 90 degreesā€ works. I tried more and selected ā€œtap 2 times on topā€ - again it did not work. (I guess tapping on top means something like a double click with my finger on the cube)
I also tried to change the mode from ā€œsceneā€ to ā€œactionā€ - but all I get is a timeout error after 10 seconds)
BTW: Can someone explain what is the difference between this two modes?

Does anybody else have this issues with Cube T1Pro?

@Austriacus see my comments/clarification below:

No. It actually means double tapping with the Cube on a solid surface.

See the to ā€œwake up the Cubeā€ comment in the device settings.

Each mode has certain actions that can be triggered (and some not).
The actions that can be activated are shown in the list of settings.

Main differentiating actions are Double Tap, Slide and pick up and hold.

Unfortunately, within Homey it is not possible to dynamically enable or disable trigger flow cards.
I will add a additional comment in this differentiating flow cards (scene mode only / action mode only).

Iā€™m not sure based on your description which flow card you used. Can you clarify?

@Austriacus see my comments/clarification below:

Austriacus:

I tried more and selected ā€œtap 2 times on topā€ - again it did not work. (I guess tapping on top means something like a double click with my finger on the cube)

No. It actually means double tapping with the Cube on a solid surface.

Yes, I tried that too. Forgot to mention it

Austriacus:

I also tried to change the mode from ā€œsceneā€ to ā€œactionā€ - but all I get is a timeout error after 10 seconds)

SchermĀ­afbeelding 2024-09-23 om 19.11.25

See the to ā€œwake up the Cubeā€ comment in the device settings.

I misunderstood the note. I thought by pressing the save button the cube gets waked up.
Anyway, shaking the button didnā€™t help. Still timeout after 10 seconds (close to Homey)

Austriacus:

BTW: Can someone explain what is the difference between this two modes?

Each mode has certain actions that can be triggered (and some not).
The actions that can be activated are shown in the list of settings.

SchermĀ­afbeelding 2024-09-23 om 19.11.42

Main differentiating actions are Double Tap, Slide and pick up and hold.

Unfortunately, within Homey it is not possible to dynamically enable or disable trigger flow cards.
I will add a additional comment in this differentiating flow cards (scene mode only / action mode only).

Thank you. I set up the cube on the mobile and there actions are dsiplayed limited.

Austriacus:

I connected it without problems to my Homey Pro 2023 and added a flow to switch off the music in one room. Therfore I used a simple setting with just a number on top of the cube. It didnā€™t work.
In the list of flows description always said ā€œ3 on topā€ whatever number I selected.

Iā€™m not sure based on your description which flow card you used. Can you clarify?

German version probably leads to misunderstanding
this is the Flow to switch music on/off

Cube: device name
BĆ¼ro: room of device
Seite 4 oben: means cube face with No 4 on top

Testing the flow works fine

Another test with ā€œturning 90 degreesā€ works fine

There are 2 options to wake up the Cube after pressing the save (settings) button to have it accept the changed operation mode:

1. Pick-up the Cube and shake it
  2. Open the Cube and press the button

As long as setting the operation mode times out, the Cube will not report the Double Tap action (which is only available in the action mode).

That is indeed a bug, thanks for reporting. Will be fixed on short term.

Waking up by button works. Then double tapping also work.
At the end everything seems to work beside the identified bug.

STILL no update for the Wall Switch H1 single (w/neutral)ā€¦ Why?

Added a aqara water leak sensor and got no values. Bought a new one and that one also doesnā€™t have any values. Neither battery or water alarm.