[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Specifically, model-wise no. I thought maybe it had similar mechanics to the regular curtain motor. I hope they will add it to the list eventually :slight_smile:

Apart from very simple devices (lights/sockets), Zigbee devices need specific support on Homey.

1 Like

Hello
I cannot install the aqara switch and the new type Cube on the new homey pro 2023, is it posible to add this in the aqara app. ?
Type device: WXKG17LM double switch
Type cube: T1 Pro

Hello,

When can we have support for the Aqara Presence Sensor FP2.

This is a great sensor. But not yet supported for homey.

Yes it is. Search the forum.

MMM Strange all the webshops state that it is not supported for homey.

All the webshops are wrong.

For the most reliable information, you should go to the source😁.

Water Leak Sensor is not installed correctly with the Aqara App in Homey Pro.
Sensor is installed as unknown Zigbee device and cannot find the installed Aqara app on setup.

Same issue for me as for lentzit, Aqara Water Leak Sensor is added as an unknown Zigbee Device using Aqara app v 1.7.1.

Which one, perform Zigbee interview and post results here + product code/picture of the device.

Started the interview…could take some time as it show the below message :zzz:
(I have pushed setup buttone just before starting the interview)

This is the model

Physical device picture

Device is added as unkonwn zigbee dives and states that no app can be found. (The Aqara app is installed)

It’s T1 @lentzit @Blaxtar

2 Likes

Great, thank you for the update on that.

Constructive answer to your question: another developer just released an app called „HomeKit controller“ that allows integrating FP2, search the forum for it, it’s great!

I found the app but don’t see how to use it… you see compatible device “HomeKit up” : is it something you must buy ? I tried add , found my homey, added it then homey asked for pincode … what pin code ? Is it pin code of each Apple home device ? There is no explanation in the forum and most is in Flemish … impossible to understand. Thanks for your help.

Christopher Charpentier

Ask in the related thread, not here. People will speak English there.

?? I went on App Store and clicked the link to “community forum” … I don’t see any other “related” thread… how do you find it ?
This becomes a full time job…
As a joke I am still wondering whether you save time with domotic considering time spent here and configuring everything… :rofl:
when this solution is sold as “easy” and I read everyday tons of requests, disapointmment , crashes, reboot, bugs, people who have homey + HA + bridges + links and third parties apps and accessories (still not really working!) etc…

Well … where is that thread ? please… :hugs:

Christopher Charpentier

Hello Christopher,

Search in the community (this website you’re on) for HomeKit Controller and you’ll find a thread about the app. I’m happy to answer your questions there but @robertklep is right, this is off-topic and doesn’t belong here