[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Hey there,
I also would like to know, if and when support for these sensors could be added.
Is there anything, I can do to help with that?

Thank you in advance!

Yes: scroll back, find the latest post from @Ted, and read it.

Thank you for your response, I am sorry for not reading that post earlier. I am new to this world and this topic is huge - but I will try my best in the future to fetch every detail neccessary before asking already answered questions. Thank you again.

Hi!

Does anyone know why Aqara smart plug is showing up as ā€œendeviceā€ instead of ā€œrouterā€?

Hi,
When have you planned to take out the v1.9.0, I am waiting for that version to connect the E1 radiator thermostat?

Thanks.

If itā€™s a no-neutral plug, then those commonly act as end device and not as router.

ā€œI was afraid of thatā€¦ thanks. Is there any smart plug that acts as a router?ā€

I think you mean a no neutral switch or dimmer.
Or are there no neutral plugā€™s?

I donā€™t think no-neutral plugs exist, only no-neutral switches and dimmers (that you install inside a wall). I thought the only requirement is permanent power (so non-battery power), which would mean even no-neutral switches and dimmers should qualify. I donā€™t have any so I canā€™t tell for sure.

I did have an issue with my Ikea TrƄdfri driver (Zigbee powered dimmer and power unit) which was not reported as a router. After I removed it from Homey and installed it again, it was recognised as a router as it should be. So you could try that.

1 Like

Any news on when Aqara LED Strip T1 will be supported?

1 Like

No, youā€™re right, I misread :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps itā€™s more useful to specific exactly which smart plug you have. But @Mike1233 corrected me in the no-neutral part, that only applies to smart dimmers/switches (the ones you have to build into a wall).

Scroll back to find Tedā€™s latest post, itā€™s all in there!

1 Like

I recently bought the Aqara curtain Motor A1 - basically its like B1 but wired. I tried adding it as a device but Homey cannot seem to detect itā€¦I wonder if this isnā€™t yet compatible? Though I assumed it would be because in the device list of Aqara it has ā€œAqara curtain motorā€ā€¦

Anyone have any experience with making this work?

Here is the link of the device i bought it from:
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001501606101.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.1.1e3e608bW3IChd&algo_pvid=23a0b8fd-5789-4891-9dd3-869da95bbc0c&algo_exp_id=23a0b8fd-5789-4891-9dd3-869da95bbc0c-0&pdp_npi=4%40dis!EUR!153.50!107.45!!!160.70!!%4021038edc16942707706878637e0724!12000016369641313!sea!NL!1630293921!S&curPageLogUid=padvytDwIVoS

Is it listed as supported in the first post of this thread?

I have this one Smart Plug EU  - Aqara

That should not be detected as an end device. If it is, itā€™s a Homey issue, not an issue with this app.

I just reconnected it, and now it appears as a routerā€¦ it might be some kind of issue.

Itā€™s not the first time Iā€™ve read about devices not being detected properly by Homeyā€¦

Indeed. I even wrote about that to Athom devs, but they didnā€™t bother. In my case it was Ikea Tradfri power socket. I had to remove it and re-add it (maintenance didnā€™t work).

1 Like