[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Hahaha I feel stupid :slight_smile:
i did a reboot!
does that count?

Iā€™ll do a PTP as well :wink:

No :woozy_face:

Did an update (now the old HP2019 is at 10.0.2)
After that update I did another PTP

THen turned of HP2023 (just in case)

The Aqaraā€™s simply wonā€™t pair anymore

Where to adress/report this issue? (Since U said it is not a app-issue)

Please donā€™t say Athomā€¦
Had no luck whatsoever with reporting to them

Athom.

Sorry :man_shrugging:t3:

Iā€™m sure though that if Athom responds, they will direct you back to the app developer, even though they canā€™t fix it (ā€œkastje, muurā€).

1 Like

If the device is on battery, power and you have pressed the button till the led is blinking, you press every 2 or 3 seconds on the button to keep the device alive?
Just asking.

Yes, you need to keep the device alive the whole process.

1 Like

Yes I Know, that used to be in the pairing decriptionā€¦ Itā€™s not anymore, but I still do it.

But after a factory Reste of my HP2019ā€¦ this weird malfunction was oveā€¦ I got it all working again

Are you currently working on support on Homey 2023, for the Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1?

1 Like

Please use the search function. The answer was already postet in post #4704.

1 Like

I have a Xiaomi Instant Water Purifier Q800
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi7toqnsPCBAxWLs6QKHWl2CnoQtwJ6BAgPEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Did7tAmHTHv4&usg=AOvVaw3dNWYiNSM3mJ9Q_znr6zr8&opi=89978449

Anyone interested in adding it to the supported devices?

Is that even a Zigbee device?

Hello !
Winter is comingā€¦ Any news about the add of the SRTS-A01 thermostat ?

Xiaomi SRTS-A01 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

Thanks

Scroll a few posts back!

I know that, but 3 months and the 1.8.0 is not hereā€¦
So Iā€™ll come back in 2 years for the 1.9.0 ? :roll_eyes:

I just wanted to have some news thatā€™s allā€¦

1 Like

Yep, even that is possible, this is how it is. We donā€™t know if anything has happened to TED or LUMI - true is that some update / news would be fair, so letā€™s keep our hopes.

1 Like

itā€™s not a ZigBee device. But as part of Xiaomi app, could that be supported? I do have the Xiaomi Air Purifiers working from the Xiaomi app.

This app is only for Zigbee devices, as stated in the first post of this thread.

Youā€™re right, apologize, for posting it here, I will post it in a different section.

I just bought a couple TVOC sensors (lumi.airmonitor.acn01). If I connect them directly to my Aqara HUB (I bought one for firmware updates - none available btw) all data is showing and updating.
When I connect the TVOC to homey. itā€™s not fetching any Data, and the sensor itself is not showing the TVOC value. If I press the small button, itā€™s updating the Temp and Humidity on the device itself, but not on homey.
Any Ideas?

Firmware version 2020?

Are you on latest Homey 2023 version? Have you tried to perform maintenance after pairing?