[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Is it possible to add the new GZCGQ11LM (aqara t1 light sensor 2023) to the aqara app on homey?

1 Like

When new version 1.8.0 will be released. But nobody knows when it happens…

2 Likes

This sounds familiar, have you seen this thread?

I’m waiting for the update, it’s already the end of September. the new sensors do not work without the update.

You can rest assured that the app developer knows the time of year and which sensors don’t yet work with the app, you don’t have to remind him.

5 Likes

Hello, I have problems integrating the Aqara cube. This is only recognized as a simple Zigbee device.
I hope someone can help me!
Thank you

Good day,

I bought the Homey Pro (2023) yesterday. After spending a good afternoon installing and configuring it, there is an issue for which I would like your help.

Firstly, I have added several Aqara devices. First, the Aquara Homeplugs (EU) that are supposed to act as routers and then various temperature and leak sensors. The installation went smoothly, however, the lights on the homeplugs keep flashing red/blue, instead of the expected continuous blue.
According to Aqara’s manual, this means that the homeplugs cannot build a Zigbee network, or are not connected to a Zigbee network.
I have reset them again and also had them connected via the official Aqara hub and reset again. Unfortunately, the lights keep flashing red. When I connect them to an Aqara hub, however, they are continuously blue. All Home plugs are placed relatively close to the Homey.
Everything works, although some plugs do not register any usage, and others do. Again, this is not consistent.
I also reset the Homey via the pin and added the devices again, same result.

What can I do to get this Zigbee network working properly?

That means it’s not supported by the app. You’ll have to wait for support to be added.

Yes, I had also understood that. But according to the description, the device should be compatible.
Or have I misunderstood or read something wrong?

It’s T1 Pro, not the Aqara Cube, therefore not supported

2 Likes

Have you upgraded yet to latest firmware? Based on Zigbee firmware version seems it’s not updated, as the latest is 7.2.2

thank you! I thought this was the same product.

This Zigbee firmware comes with Homey firmware 10.0.6? My Homey doesn’t want to upgrade from rc64. Tried several times. Upgrade process seems to run as expected, but in the end it still shows rc64 and the update is still available in the settings.

Try it via USB, your version is extremely old

Thanks! I wasn’t aware of that option. It worked to update the Homey firmware.

But the blinking red light is back. I deleted one of the Home Plugs and added it again (since all the network addresses are wrong now). I now get ‘last seen’, but unfortunately the blinking red light is back after a couple of minutes.

Bought two Aqara Smart Plugs which are not reporting power meassurement.
All my other Aqara Smart Plugs, which are several years old, are working perfectly.
Somebody sugestions?

Ok, but we would appreciate at least a brief feedback. Still working on update or not? If yes, is there any assumption about the date? That’s all. Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

I will test this script, how can make 1 flow check every day and write the script result the telegram massage? can you help me?

Currecnt version do not support the led strip T1 right?

I have a M1/M1S Hub and love to see this also in de Homey Pro 2023 app. Why? Because this hub has a light and a security function that many people use. Please make this possible!