[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Hello,
Still no news about the SRTS-A01 Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 ?

And my Aqara Motion Sensor isn’t detected by homey (I can’t pairing it), it work with the aqara hub but not with homey. Any idea ?

my all zigbee devices not responding aqara inna hue. I think it is last fw issue. sometimes work and after not. I try rebooting restart apps not fix it. I have homey pro 2019

Hey!

Could it be possible to add FP2 sensors ?
Thanks

Hi, The complete Zigbee network broke down, and then I reinstalled the system following the support instructions, which more or less fixed the system. However, there were a couple of smart plug and a wireless remote single switch that didn’t. I deleted these one by one and re-added them, but I couldn’t pair the switch with any of the available single switch types in the system. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the exact type, whether it’s the 2018, D1, or regular one. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could solve this?

If you add the devices via “New Device → Homey → Zigbee”, then the devices should be detected automatically correctly.

the issue was battery is dead. I replaced and now work. :slightly_smiling_face: But I think the aqara app not reported correctly battery status because zigbee network broken the indicator write battery 100%

It’s more likely the device didn’t report the correct battery status, my Aqara devices at least never do.

This could help to prevent it - A script to check sensor last update - #39 by Sharkys

They do in original implementation but it’s also not 100% reliable.

Hi,

Recently I upgraded my setup with a couple of Aqara Double Rockers H1 (with neutral). Connecting was no problem, but I always get timeouts while switching on and off the second channel.

The first channel (left button) has no problems. The second also switches my lights when I push the button in the homey app. But the status isn’t updated. After switching a light on, the icon stays off. After 30 seconds a timeout message comes up. After another couple of seconds the status in the Homey App refreshs and shows the correct status.

This problem affects all my H1 switches. I use a HP2023 and the Aqara App 1.7.1.

The last Homey Updates, Reconnecting, rebooting didn’t help.

Anybody else with this problem?

All my battery powered Aqara devices have problems, they don’t report or are way too late.
I have switches, temperature sensors etc it all got worse withe latest Homey update(s). I am using a Homey Pro 2023.

The H1 switch is wired. Battery can’t be the reason.

if you are on latest firmware, try to perform maintenance on them

I am, I even reset the whole Zigbee network and tried to ping etc. It all seems to work for a few hours and then back to having slow to no responses from devices.

Have a look on my script above, maybe it will provide you some more insights.
Just to be sure, have you contacted Athom support ?
Re pinging - routers must ping, battery operated devices only after being awaken.
So not sure what it means “slow to no response” from devices, does this applies also to routers ?
Anyway, I assume you don’t have Aqara devices only or the network itself can’t be much influenced by the application itself, maybe you want to try your luck with separated thread, where you will describe what you did, how your mesh looks likes, what channels your wifi and your Zigbee are etc. etc.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I contacted support and performed all they suggested. I started fresh and first added all powered devices from IKEA, INNR and Nous. After that I added all battery devices (all Aqara). That also worked great at seemed to work for a while. I removed the INNR power sockets because they also gave me problems.

What I mean by “slow response” is when I push a Wireless Remote Switch H1 Double it can take multiple seconds before, in my case, the garage door opens. The same is with a Aqara temperature and humidity sensor. If I take a shower I have set that if the humidity is above 70% it will turn on the fan. This used to work instant but now the Aqara does this delayed by multiple hours or not at all. If I look at the sensor in Homey it also says “last seen yesterday” for example.

But I don’t want to highjack this threat, to me it looked like it was starting from firmware 10.0.4. Before this firmware I did not have this problem. From the development portal I can’t see how the Zigbee devices mesh (not implemented for Homey Pro 2023?).

Hey everyone, just a quick question regarding the Aqara app, I have a H1 Double rocker and used to be able to switch my Roller Shade Drivers (E1) by using the action „close/stop/open“ on button press in the aqara app. Any way to reproduce that with Homey? Best Idea I had so far was to setup an advanced flow but unfortunately I dont see an option for the Aqara Driver to stop, there is only “set to position” and “change operating speed”…hopefully someone has an idea. Thanks a lot in advance :slight_smile:

Hey Ted, thanks a ton for your work with this app, it’s truly outstanding!
Having a look at the App-Description, I realized that the Curtain Controller is the only Aqara device offering all the Aqara native actions (Open/Close/Stop, Open, Close, etc.). that are also available in the official Aqara app. The other Controllers (Roller Shade E1, Roller Shade Motor, etc.) do not offer those capabilities yet.
Any chance they can be added as flow-cards as well for those devices? Especially for the Roller Shade control, only having the option to set a specific level makes it borderline useless when controlled with a switch.

Really appreciate your commitment and I am relieved Aqara is officially supporting this app/hired you as a contracted developer :slight_smile:

is there a way to add the Aqara Cube T1 Pro - Zigbee 3.0 to homey? or any idea when this added to the app?

1 Like

Does anyone know when the new Aqara T1 sensors will be supported?

Hello,

Any news about the add of the SRTS-A01 thermostat ?

Xiaomi SRTS-A01 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

What kind of information do you need for the adding ?

1 Like