[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

One more vote for the JY-GZ-01AQ as I have just bought one of these, (which I now see was an error).

Hi there, is there anyone who managed to connect an Aqara H1 Wireless Switch to the Homey? I have seen a few reports of people mentioning non-compatibility

Seems to me that you got your answer then?

Well, I would say that’s certainly not conclusive. People are more likely to post about something not working than otherwise. Also, the H1 is listed as a compatible device. As a result, it seemed only reasonable to ask other people’s experiences

Fair enough, but at least make sure to ask about the specific device you want information on, there are four devices on the compatibility list that would qualify as being an “Aqara H1 Wireless Switch”.

1 Like

Is it possible to add the Aqara Door and Window Sensor P2 and LED T1?

Thanks a lot for your great work. I really appreciate this and the app is useful.

I know this sensor is only for the CN market. However, the integration to Home Assistant, Zigbee2MQTT is already working. I bought such a device and was not able to connect it to Homey and also not to the Aquara App on the iPhone.
Can you please add the Air Quality Monitor Panel S1 device to Homey?

Air Quality Monitor Panel S1 Omni Directional Air CO2 PM2.5 Temperature Humidity Monitoring For Homekit Aqara Home App

Here are further details:

https://smarthomescene.com/reviews/aqara-s1-air-quality-monitoring-panel-review/

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005802189087.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.78.30007385ghreps

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Please add Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 and Doorbell G4, so it works with this app.

3 Likes

No responsible person for support communicates. Why? I bought new devices which don’t work without update of app. Few weeks ago I got information from Ted that update to v 1.8.0. will come at the end of August. Therefore I did not return the devices to the store. Now I can not to return devices and no update, no response from support. Really disappointed…

He wrote that it was expected at the end of August.

Hi

I have curtain driver e1 track version installed.
They work perfect.
But in homey when i open or close them, manually, by flow or what way i want. The position displayed chage after a few minutes to 2% closed or open it doesn’t matter.
Why is that and can you look into it?

Greetings

Is it my setup or having other people same issues with aqara devices?

On my HP23 i use several Aqara sensor, mainly motion detectors and door/windows sensors.

I noticed that several sensors (mainly motion) do not work properly, last trigger 3 hours ago etc
Even when you in front of the sensor nothing happens…

I restarted the app and even restarted Homey, but the sensor does not respond in HP23
I tried to repair it, but when i have to push the button to pair homey does not find the sensor, nothing happens…

Not all aqara sensors have this problem, some do have issues others seem to work normally…

Any known with this issue?
(running latest Homey firmware and app version).

Devices becoming unresponsive or dropping out of the network seems to be quite common on HP2023 if you look for it on the forum here. Sometimes particular combinations of brands, like Aqara and INNR, seem to be more susceptible to problems.

Sadly, there’s nothing app developers can do about this since it happens on a lower level.

Thx, just strange that is happening on only a few devices, I would expect the problems would occur on all devices of the same type and brand.

I have repaired multiple Aqara sensor since my migration, mostly due to the changes in v10.0.4-rc.9, as I see quite significant improvements, eg. previously sensors did report only partial data or dropping out for hours etc. - just to be sure, you are using Maintenance option, right ? If sensor still works, 1st try to restart your Homey, 2nd - check Homey Developer Tools - and check if Routers are having most recent Last seen time and if not - ping them. In case of error, repair that router and ping it again. Then continue with repairs. After this action, in case you repair some router, it looks like Homey or device itself is not able to repair their-it’s mesh and it might happen you will need to repair additional battery powered devices. But believe me, after analyzing those unresponsive and doing maintenance on them, you might end up on quite working Zigbee mesh, like me.

i already checked and pinged all zigbee routers, they all respond and have recent last seen timestamps
Only a few devices which have these issues, repairing etc has no effect, they simply do not respond.

Rebooting Homey etc I already did…

The strange thing is that sometimes suddenly they do respond and then stop responding again and after a random time suddenly they work a short time again and then the problem repeats itself.

I now replaced/switched some sensors so at least my important flows/area’s are working normally.

Also decided to move, later this week, some zigbee devices (i think all my aqara devices) to HA, I use HA currently mainly for dashboard, present detection and devices which are not supported by Homey and then import them via into homey again via the HA community app.

last but not least, on latest firmware I assume

Yes my Homey runs latest (official) firmware

Same problem suddenly aqara doesnt work… after the update